Garages in West yorkshire?

Jords

Hey guys,

I know there's a few of us from around Yorkshire. I was wondering if people could recommend a good garage in the area that know their way around a 350z.. More so a 350z that is really low to the ground (2 post ramps are not ideal)

Thanks in advance,

Sorry, should have been a bit more specific.. I'm in Bradford, willing to travel a bit but the closer the better

I'm in the same situation, I'm in Saltaire. My car is going in to Atkin on Monday for a P2 and MOT. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

Thanks very much, look forward to hearing how you get on with them

Collected my car today. Very efficient, courteous, old fashioned service.

They drove me to the station when I dropped the car off and offered to pick me up today. Dealt with Andrew Atkin who was extremely helpful.

I had a P2 service done, MOT and fit 2 new MPSS tyres on the front (which I got from Oponeo for £300). Also adjusted the rubber belts, which were noisy at times and stripped and cleaned the brakes. Total cost for all of this was £289.

They also provided, free of charge, one full year's Nissan Roadside Assistance (provided by the RAC).

So all in all, very happy with the service experience!

• Like 1

You're welcome.

I'd definitely use them. Just over an hour from where you are.

Spoke to them late yesterday and got myself booked in on Friday. They are only changing a knock sensor for me, they've quoted a few hours labour which is great.

Once again thanks for the recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...

BIG THANKYOU for the recommendation there guys. Decided to get the car fully serviced whilst the car was there.

Great service, the guys know what they are doing and are very helpful. Fair prices and good advice.

• 2 weeks later...