Japanese Performance Show - 20th Aug 2017

14N

Woohoo :yahoo: excited now :)

Primarily for my own benefit in the morning, this is the list of you guys that are meeting us at the Holiday Inn.

G1en

MattRwebB

davey_83

valy

Humpy

The other Blues Brother ;)

MaxZ

Shezza

nipwahh

Andy Muxlow

cob1980

pintopete58

and me :)

Hope y'all have a safe journey. See you in the morning :thumbs:

Sorry guys. It seems I'm not going to be able to make it. Something's collapsed on the front of the car. Wheel bearing I think, getting a horrible rolling knock from the n/s front. Absolutely gutted!:scare::rant: Now limping my way back home:surrender: You guys have a good day.

A big THANK YOU to everyone that came along today. Yet again the variety and quality  of Zeds on our stand was outstanding and it's simply down to you guys that make it happen. Without your attendance, I'd just be parked on my own with no one to talk to - just like Humpy was. Twice :lol:

Again, many thanks for coming along and making our club stand a success. I hope you all agree it was a fantastic show, with improvements from last year and hopefully JPShow will continue to grow in its success. 

Already looking forward ward to next year. Who's coming? 

Cheers all, Ian :thumbs:

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, 14N said:

A big THANK YOU to everyone that came along today. Yet again the variety and quality  of Zeds on our stand was outstanding and it's simply down to you guys that make it happen. Without your attendance, I'd just be parked on my own with no one to talk to - just like Humpy was. Twice :lol:

Again, many thanks for coming along and making our club stand a success. I hope you all agree it was a fantastic show, with improvements from last year and hopefully JPShow will continue to grow in its success. 

Great seeing most you you Zeders today :thumbs: was definitely a great day so count me in for next year Ian :teeth: 

4 hours ago, Darkside said:

Lovely to meet up with everyone again. Lovely turnout for the club and some awesome cars generally.  

IMG-20170820-WA0015.jpg

Saw you guys as you left and again on the A46 going home! I was in the 08 plate, night blue 350z

I don't go to shows often but this was alright, good to see such a big turn out in general to have a look over. Obvious like the Zed's but the old skool skylines were my pick of the day........awesome cars!

Edited by 350Butcher
  • Like 1

On 20/08/2017 at 17:46, 14N said:

Thanks for organising Ian :teeth:  Good day, nice variety of Jap cars there, and got to know more members of the club. Count me in for next year please !

4 minutes ago, cob1980 said:

Thanks for organising Ian :teeth:  Good day, nice variety of Jap cars there, and got to know more members of the club. Count me in for next year please !

I'll second that. Thanks. :thumbs: