Japanese Performance Show - 20th Aug 2017

14N

My ticket has just landed in my email inbox :thumbs:

Point to note: Last year JPShow was the only show I attended that actually scanned the barcode on each ticket. So please make sure that you either print your ticket(s) off or have facility to access them on your phone. 

Hope you all have a good weekend. 

14 minutes ago, peggers350 said:

whats up with it dude?

Getting a kit fitted was messed about by some guy now it's the right place but cuz it's getting done properly the prep work is just taking its time, little things keep popping up, is what it is mate was just looking forward to getting it on the stand 

6 hours ago, MattRwebB said:

got mine and replied paul we can keep the bar code saved on out phones ? printer is being rubbish! and will the ticket allows a passenger as well or do they get there own ticket ?

think the passenger will need to buy a ticket as well 

For those that may not have seen this on the event page on Facebook, here is some info for the day added to the page this evening.

*** IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION ***
** PLEASE READ IT ALL **

*SAT NAV*

THE EVENT IS HELD AT STONELEIGH PARK, KENILWORTH, COVENTRY.
WHEN USING A SAT NAV, PLEASE USE POSTCODE

CV8 2LG.

*SPEEDBUMP ON ENTRANCE*

WHEN YOU TURN INTO STONELEIGH PARK, PLEASE KEEP TO THE RIGHT AS THERE IS A LANE SOLELY FOR US TO USE TO MISS THE SPEEDBUMP. THERE WILL BE MARSHALS DIRECTING YOU SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM.

*ARRIVAL TIME*

PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE 10AM IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPOT INSIDE THE MAIN GENERAL JAP SHOW AREA. ALL CLUB STAND AND SHOW N SHINE CARS MUST BE IN AND PARKED UP BEFORE 10AM. YOU CAN ARRIVE AS EARLY AS 7AM. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE ANY EARLIER.

*MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES DURING THE SHOW*

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MOVING YOUR CAR WHILE THE SHOW HAS BEGUN. IT IS A STATIC SHOW. PLEASE ARRIVE AND PARK UP. YOU MAY MOVE YOUR CAR IF YOU HAVE BOOKED A DYNO SESSION. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR PARKING SPOT ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED.
THE TROPHIES AND AWARDS WILL BE DONE AROUND 3PM. VEHICLE MOVEMENT IS PERMITTED AFTER THEN.

*CASH POINT*

THERE ARE NO CASH POINTS ON SITE SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE WITH CASH.

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY!

• Like 3