Japanese Performance Show - 20th Aug 2017

14N

Any spaces left?! I was in last year and was gutted when I realised you guys where all there inside!

Two spaces left ATM. :thumbs: Purchase your ticket/stand pass following the link on the first page, add your name to the list and we'll see you there. Inside :lol::thumbs:

1. 14N - Paid

2. PANMAN- Paid.

3. Max Leverett - Paid

4. davey_83 - Paid

5. KPowell - Paid

6. nipwahh

7.Valy - Paid

8. G1en - Paid

9. SHEZZA - Paid

10. Z33_luke - Paid

11. Mr P - Paid

12. Conlonl - Luke - Paid

13. Andy_Muxlow - Paid.

14. MattRwebB - Paid

• Like 1

Woohoo. :yahoo: Stand spaces all filled. Thanks guys. :thumbs:

Is the club stand pass the entry ticket as well for myself and passengers ? (also just making sure i got the right one it was 13.50)

Hi Matt, the club stand ticket you've bought is the correct one, it is your entry ticket and will act as your stand pass.

Upon arrival, you'll be asked which club you're part of/which stand you're on and will then be directed to where we're parked. Passengers will need their own entry ticket - this can be purchased in advance or on the day.

• Like 1

Thanks mate ill just get them to buy on the day then, are we going to meet first and convoy in ?

(don't wanna be the guy that strolls in and makes everyone move about ....)

will hopefully have charge speed rear bumper and skirts and v2 front on by then as well :)

Same spot as last time?

I have requested the same spot, but it is just a request ATM. With other club bookings and logistics still to figure out, it can't be confirmed yet. I was (I thought) a good spot though.

Thanks mate ill just get them to buy on the day then, are we going to meet first and convoy in ?

(don't wanna be the guy that strolls in and makes everyone move about ....)

will hopefully have charge speed rear bumper and skirts and v2 front on by then as well :)

Haha :lol: Dont worry, there's plenty of room so doubt we'll need to move about (and yes, before anyone mentions it, I know we did a bit of a truffle shuffle last year) :lol:

We'll try arrange a convoy/meet up point for those that are able to, but will do this a bit nearer the time :thumbs:

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this show last year as it was very well organised,quality show cars in the arena and a great turnout of Zeds.

The weather forecast was shocking and was still overcast from the previous nights rain so we all were glad to be allocated the indoor stand.

Well Mother Nature decided to call our bluff and it turned out to be a lovely sunny day and we all hung out by the ice cream van! Lol

Sorry I can't make it this year Ian but I still think this car stole the show.

297db0704340adc4c6ed96e750d5511b_zpsir7scu3i.jpg

• Like 2

Squeeze a 16th? :)

I don't think it'll be a case of squeezing you on stand I'm afraid. The stands are sold in multiples of 10 (so we've booked one and a half). However don't lose hope just yet...

If you'd also like to attend and feature on our club stand, please add your name to the list below. Please DO NOT buy your club stand tickets yet though as our current 15 car slot is full. If we can get a list of another 5 cars, I'll see if we can purchase the other half of the stand we've got.

So, if you'd like to attend on our club stand, please add your names :thumbs:

1. cob1980

• Like 1

Afternoon folks, just had confirmation that we've got the additional five spaces, so you can go ahead and purchase your tickets now :thumbs:

Also, I've been informed we'll be allocated the same section (along the far wall) that we occupied last year, which I'm sure those that attended wil agree was a great spot for the club.

Happy days. :)

• Like 2

Afternoon folks, just had confirmation that we've got the additional five spaces, so you can go ahead and purchase your tickets now :thumbs:

Also, I've been informed we'll be allocated the same section (along the far wall) that we occupied last year, which I'm sure those that attended wil agree was a great spot for the club.

Happy days. :)

Thanks for organising Ian :)

• Like 1