*** TORQEN *** 350z & 370z TORQEN DRL - FOG - BRAKE lights

Adrian@TORQEN

Having a 313 hr makes it Really convenient that the front and rears add up to £313 lol

Anyway I'll take a set of fogged front and rear will send a pm over in the near future.(that's if these fit the facelift models?)

Edited by roasty

Hi I will be ordering the DRL tomorrow , however I am interested in the rer brake lights do the indicators work like the Audi TT , how do I go about the 10% discount , shall I order via the site or will it be a PM/PayPal?

Edited by kbad

Do the DRLs fit a DE 2005 ?

Also do they shine the light ahead or to the sides? A lot of these shine to the side by nature of the design of the cut out.

If they shine ahead and fit DE I will take a set please Adrian

Adrian did you manage to check if these shine sideways or ahead? Really want a set but only if they shine ahead.

Guys, first post updated with lots of photos and illustrations that show how the lights work.

I've also included 2 different models for 350z DRL indicators, depending on age of the car.

All questions should be answered now, but do let me know if you need further info.

Installation is very easy, all plug and play, no cutting, splicing etc.

Lots of updates in the original post.

Also some lower prices on some of the products as I managed to get lower prices from the factory, due to a larger order, so I though I'd pass this back to customers.

We're ready for orders, all links are included in the first post, but also here for your convenience:

370z & Juke Nismo TORQEN LED 4th brake lamps - smoked and red

350z 2003-2005 TORQEN LED DRL + side indicator - smoked

350z 2006-2008 TORQEN LED DRL + side indicator - smoked

350z TORQEN 2003-2008 LED Reverse & Turn signal lights - smoked

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

Wait what? I was on your website yesterday and the DE reflectors were flush fitting, how come they have changed?

EDIT : Oh man thats such a shame. The prefacelifts are ugly as sin. Would've been hugely disappointed if id ordered those

Edited by Olly350z