350z hr bonnet

jayrishi

Makes zero difference buddy, it will still need sanding, priming and painting, same as new.

But we'd rather fund Alex than Nissan :thumbs:

And I have been funded and bonnet shipped out today :thumbs:

Cheers Alex for your help! Bonnet will be here in the morning. Can't wait to get it sprayed and on the car

Makes zero difference buddy, it will still need sanding, priming and painting, same as new.

But we'd rather fund Alex than Nissan :thumbs:

And I have been funded and bonnet shipped out today :thumbs:

Are you offering shipping option on bonnets?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur

Can anyone advise where to get a hr bonnet?

I tried my local nissam and they want 420, and said it has to come from Japan??? ������������

Your local stealership is trying to take you for a ride. A recently purchased my HR bonnet from my local Nissan dealer here in Darlington, was £350 incl VAT £302.59 (just dug out the invoice) incl Delivery. And going by posts in the past, this is roughly what the majority of the guys paid.

Can Alex not help? Worst case scenario, give me a shout and I will order through my Nissan dealer. I am in Easingwold most weeks, and the bonnet goes in the back of my Mondeo without issue.

Edited by d95gas
  • Like 1

Can anyone advise where to get a hr bonnet?

I tried my local nissam and they want 420, and said it has to come from Japan??? 😞😞

It may well have to come from Japan if they are out of stock, but £420 is way off, paid just under £300 for mine from my local dealer, but i am miles from you so probably doesnt help, sorry.

While on the subject, what does your average HR bonnet second hand go for these days? I was thinking about going carbon but the price has put me abit off, although if a standard HR second hand is worth around 200 it can be done :)

Thanks for the help guys, a scrappy might have one, had a quote of 130 inc delivery, not worried about colour as my car is going in for respray next month! If I get stuck I will let you know! Thanks for the posts and the help guys! Appreciated

• 1 year later...