Celebrities you'd go for a beer with

Ekona

I only read one, many years ago. It was pretty good, certainly wouldn't pick him for a drinking buddy though.

It's more about people you think would provide a decent night down the boozer with, rather than anyone you think has achieved a lot in their field. I think Clarkson is a bit of a knob, but he'd be ace down the pub, for example.

Clarkson though would rock up late shout at the chef then punch you in the face mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only read one, many years ago. It was pretty good, certainly wouldn't pick him for a drinking buddy though.

It's more about people you think would provide a decent night down the boozer with, rather than anyone you think has achieved a lot in their field. I think Clarkson is a bit of a knob, but he'd be ace down the pub, for example.

Clarkson though would rock up late shout at the chef then punch you in the face mate!

Exactly! Legend! :lol:

Good call, one of very few people who I originally thought was a total ****, then changed my mind about as time went by. Indeed, he seems like he would be a laugh.

When I'm not supporting the Sky Blues, I'm a bit of a closet Liverpool fan.

Edited by Aashenfox

Exactly! Legend! :lol:

Yes but then after that you will have a million twitter users send you death threats and demand that you get fired from your job for daring not have dinner ready for a drunken Sir Clarkson :lol:

Celebs i've met: (in no particular order)

Clarkson

Michael Schumacher

Eddie Ervine

Carlos Sainz

Steven Hawkin

Frank Bruno

Celebs i'd like to meet:

Bill Bryson

Christopher Walken

Jeff Bridges

John Grisham ( only to tell him to pick up the f*cking pace in his books )

Frank skinner

Phil Cool

Rodney Dangerfield ( if he were alive )

Ronaldo ( just to poke him in the eye )

I have to say I really do not care for celebs, never read the endless prattle in Metro in the mornings covering their four pages of celeb news. Celebs are just people doing their jobs, it just happens that its a very public job and they are on the whole massively overpaid for doing it. I actually found writing my list for this really tough as I really would rather go to the pub with my mates. I am subsequently utterly hopeless at celeb spotting...the amount of times Becks nudges me and says 'did you see so and so pass by' - nope! The only one I did spot was when we were taking a stroll through Putney Common one evening and a couple walking the other way walked past us followed by two rather tough looking characters, it was Nick Clegg and wife. Having a right old barney they were :lol:

• Like 2

You mean Lise Meitner ?

:lol:

Touche :lol:

And why not knowing the name of a 1930s physicist who has been dead for nearly 50 years makes you a terrible human being Im not entirely sure.

Id be more interested in the uber rich and their lifestyle than the famous, it would be fascinating to see how Zuckerberg, Sheikh Mohammed or the Queen actually live, what do you do with yourself when you have more than you could ever spend?

:lol:

Andy and Dan be happy to go out for a beer with you anytime :thumbs: as long as Dan doesn't bring a handbag :scare:

There are a few celebs I'd like to meet just to see what they are "really" like but I just worry it would spoil what I think of them.

Of the top of my head and limited to 3 for the purposes of a night chatting in a pub -

Aaron Kaufmann

Bill Bailey

Shabina Schmidt

I met Mike Harding in a pub one night and he spent an hour or two with us just chatting I can say I was in pain from laughing so hard great bloke and a very funny man!

Edit: O I recon Jenson Button would be good company as well, I just do :shrug:

Edited by Keyser

Male

Al Pacino - Legend and would love to be his friend

Robert De Niro - Another legend

Will Smith - Big respect for this guy

Peter Jones - Inspirational guy

Female

Salma Hayek - Gorgeous and hilariously funny too

Kaley Cuoco - Penny from Big Bang

Serena Williams - A lot of respect for her and what she has achieved

Kelly Brook - Not for talking to :p

It's a strange one to me as a lot of the actors and celebrities mentioned we know them from characters they portray so in reality we might not even like the real person. I understand that's not true of everyone mentioned in this thread but definitely of some.

Some people I'd actually like to meet over a beer would be the Brown family from "Alaskan Bush People" on Discovery as I find their life style incredibly interesting & fascinating. If you don't know what I'm on about it is a reality-documentary following the Brown family in Alaska.

Google "Alaskan Bush People" for more info. ;)

I totally love Milla too and my wife knows. God I want her bad.

Would love to meet Milla but I would probably be incapable of sensible speech. Beautiful lady who just seems to get better with age.

Richard Branson

Rowan Atkinson

Brian Johnson (AC-DC)

Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)