Bouncers Bead Juice - Tested!

ConnorW06

I got a thumbs down from my professional detailing mate for it.

Shame, looks good ! :lol:

I do use my Sonax BSD a couple of times a month.

Very good but not ceramic good of course.

Just out of curiosity what was the reasons your detailing mate gave it the thumbs down? As it's a new product and I've never used it before It'd be good to have a professionals opinion on it

3. Ilogikal says its good.....its probably good.

Look at my face. Do I look smug? I feel smug. :D

Autobrite for example are absolutely bang average products (with the exception of a few) but theyre all bright colours, sweet smells amd relatively cheap prices so people go mad for it.

Ironically "Coincidentally" the one, lone product of theirs I don't hate is the one that isn't a bright colour, nor is it particularly cheap either. :lol:

(not ironically, that's very much the wrong word!)

Edited by ilogikal1

3. Ilogikal says its good.....its probably good.

Look at my face. Do I look smug? I feel smug. :D

Autobrite for example are absolutely bang average products (with the exception of a few) but theyre all bright colours, sweet smells amd relatively cheap prices so people go mad for it.

Ironically "Coincidentally" the one, lone product of theirs I don't hate is the one that isn't a bright colour, nor is it particularly cheap either. :lol:

(not ironically, that's very much the wrong word!)

FAB is decent the fabric cleaner but not overly impresses by anything else

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I read a few articles that after Brexit there'd be an extra £350m for the NHS :lol:

I prefer foamier shampoos simply because the more suds there are, the more lube there is on the mitt/paint and they seem to suspend and move the dirt along nicely, almost like snow foam but for the wash stage.

• Like 1

Hellshine Pain is a pretty good glass cleaner.

FAB isn't bad, but I've not found it to be any better than a few others so it doesn't really stand out to me. And it's bright pink and smells of strawberries :lol:

On the topic of shampoos, suds are a personal thing (I prefer enough to show there's some shampoo in the water at least) but they do nothing to aid the performance of a shampoo. It's all psychological because that's what we've been taught to expect from shampoos.

I got a thumbs down from my professional detailing mate for it.

Shame, looks good ! :lol:

I do use my Sonax BSD a couple of times a month.

Very good but not ceramic good of course.

Just out of curiosity what was the reasons your detailing mate gave it the thumbs down? As it's a new product and I've never used it before It'd be good to have a professionals opinion on it

I'm down there tomorrow, I'll ask for you.

I thought it looked good, so I'm curious as well :lol:

I sent the vids this time but maybe it has silicone in it ?

I might still get some anyway :thumbs:

Edited by RobPhoboS

I got Bathe+ on your recommendation Ilogical, have to say its stunning stuff and it would take something pretty special to replace it. When throwing the water over it to rinse it off it pretty much dries itself the water just runs straight off like its been freshly waxed, it really is amazing stuff.

Not my car of course but pretty representative of how it looks post wash.

• Like 2

Hellshine Pain is a pretty good glass cleaner.

FAB isn't bad, but I've not found it to be any better than a few others so it doesn't really stand out to me. And it's bright pink and smells of strawberries :lol:

On the topic of shampoos, suds are a personal thing (I prefer enough to show there's some shampoo in the water at least) but they do nothing to aid the performance of a shampoo. It's all psychological because that's what we've been taught to expect from shampoos.

FAB is blue and smells of clean linen?!

Tried this today...

Mixed results although it maybe user error....

I used it "wet" as directed and immediately power washed off..

Upside...

You can see it working,pretty incredible.

The finish after drying was almost glasslike,very good...

Downside...

On certain panels the "spots" can be seen.. I dare say where the product has clumped.. Overapplication? I tried misting as lightly as possible,and pressure washed off excessively.. Not sure what i did wrong,if anything...

Seem to have very light "overspray" on windscreen... Must have just been airborn product as applied. I didnt even spot it until i drove home in the dark and it was pretty horrendous..

I will have to try and get it off tommorow in the daylight,not sure if normal glass cleaner will remove. May try claybar...

I grabbed some Sonax BSD from amazon with a gift card I got for Christmas because father had been raving about the bead on his 1 series. I must say it's bloody impressive for a tenner a bottle! Beads seriously well, the car dries its self pretty much and it has a good self clean too! Also really quite easy to use although as said it's a little thick. First time using it in the freezing cold and it was still a breeze, goes a long way too! Definitely lives up to the hype IMO.

He's also used Bouncers but reverted back to Sonax. He's no professional detailer but has a few products under his belt and regards Sonax really highly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tried this today...

Mixed results although it maybe user error....

I used it "wet" as directed and immediately power washed off..

Upside...

You can see it working,pretty incredible.

The finish after drying was almost glasslike,very good...

Downside...

On certain panels the "spots" can be seen.. I dare say where the product has clumped.. Overapplication? I tried misting as lightly as possible,and pressure washed off excessively.. Not sure what i did wrong,if anything...

Seem to have very light "overspray" on windscreen... Must have just been airborn product as applied. I didnt even spot it until i drove home in the dark and it was pretty horrendous..

I will have to try and get it off tommorow in the daylight,not sure if normal glass cleaner will remove. May try claybar...

Have you got pictures of the "spots"? I'm finding it difficult to imagine what you're experiencing which makes it a bit difficult to offer opinions or advice.

It's difficult to oversupply products like this unless you let the unrinsed product dry on the panel really so I doubt that's the cause.

Regarding the overspray on the windscreen, try water first. I'd suggest physical contact may be required to shift as it will have dried but a normal wash followed by a thorough rinse should be enough to shift it, failing that then clay would certainly shift it. Not sure that glass cleaner would though, but I've never tried so I could be wrong. It's not designed to adhere to glass so it shouldn't prove to be too stubborn to get off... in theory! :lol:

If all else fails, these types of products hate alkali products, so use a high concentrate of snow foam to wash the windscreen ;)

I doubt I could photo the "spots" but they look like water spots caused by hard water...

Bit of a poor explanation but the best I can do...lol

They definitely wasn't there before...

I think that they may QD off, if not I will whip over it with some polish..but that kinda defeats the object..

I didn't let the juice dry, that's for sure... it wasn't on the panel for more than 30 secs at the very most..

FAB is blue and smells of clean linen?!

So I may have been thinking of Juicy Details Interior Cleaner. Which actually is bright pink, smells of strawberries and is completely irrelevant to this discussion entirely. As you were :lol:

I really can't remember if I've even tried FAB now...

I doubt I could photo the "spots" but they look like water spots caused by hard water...

Bit of a poor explanation but the best I can do...lol

They definitely wasn't there before...

I think that they may QD off, if not I will whip over it with some polish..but that kinda defeats the object..

I didn't let the juice dry, that's for sure... it wasn't on the panel for more than 30 secs at the very most..

Could it be waterspotting from the beading then? If that's the case a QD should fix. Or was it definitely caused by the product?

I don't recall experiencing or hearing of product causing this issue (although I can picture it now, thanks) so I'm not really sure what to suggest other than giving it another shot and see if it happens again. If it does, Jay over at Bouncer's would definitely offer some good advice if you were to let him know you're having issues.

• 2 weeks later...