Varstoen ES1 Hyper Silver set of 4, 19" with tyres

Jam1

Varrstoen ES1 Hyper Silver x 4

Barely used, I've only done a thousand miles on them. They have never been near a kerb. Always cleaned and sprayed with alloy protector and garaged every night! So they are very nice. They were only on the car for last summer, and I stored them indoors since then as you can see in the photos.

Michelin Pilot Sport 3s' on the rear and Pilot Sports on the front,

These look so amazing and I will miss the look, real head turners, but alas I need the money to help fund the FI project.

67fc4d5022625c740698483c7f7b61a3.jpg59d167f64768cb7d8d35df7a4539e543.jpg9adcb5d2f5d178f8562cb749e21bdccc.jpg

82f37d802b1b1c6db54c2cf4ed8acca6.jpg

Here they are on my Zed

Price

£1600 inc courier delivery to UK mainland

Thanks for having a look

Offsets

19x9.5 ET12

19x10.5 ET12

Same offset and staggered sizes as nismo 19"s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Jam1
  • Like 1

Which Nismo's come in those sizes? Optional LMGT4's are 8.5 and 9.5 and the offset is about +25. They are a very common fitments for TE37's, however.

BTW - I'm not criticising your wheels, they're perfect fitment, much better than the optional Nismo's.

Thanks 350zed , I'm in two minds at the moment , I do like these a lot but I sort of had my heart set on the es6 with black spokes and polished dish.. these do seem like a good deal though and it was a toss up between es1 & es6 to start with. Mines lowered on eibach pro kit so worried if they will rub or not.. not sure on the size tyre that comes with these

Thanks 350zed , I'm in two minds at the moment , I do like these a lot but I sort of had my heart set on the es6 with black spokes and polished dish.. these do seem like a good deal though and it was a toss up between es1 & es6 to start with. Mines lowered on eibach pro kit so worried if they will rub or not.. not sure on the size tyre that comes with these

Mine are the same size and offset as Jam1's.

Tyres are 245/35/19 and 275/35/19. Lowered on Teins and I've rolled the rear arch lips which is no big deal.

Would imagine you would have to do the same with eibachs fitted.

Hello Chaps

Sorry, been busy over the weekend.

Yes, I should have put the tyre sizes in the ad

They are

On the front.......255 / 35 / 19

On the rear........305 / 30 / 19

Hope this helps

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...