If you like your motorsport rough......

Ebized

That does look awesome. B)

@ 0:39 seconds in ~ I cringe though every time I see someone roll a vehicle over and they put their hand/arm up towards the roof! :scare: I mean do they think they're going to stop the roof caving in with over a tons worth of vehicle pushing down on it?!. :dry::wacko:

Just fold your arms and hope the roll cage holds up.

I don't know, bracing yourself against a solid, non-moving, surface that's incredibly unlikely to break seems quite sensible to me. ;)

It's an idiotic thing to do imho.

Carry on and do it if you do get into a crash but I'd rather not especially as these things do "occasionally" fail...

Volvowreckedandcrushedrollbar.jpg

Safest thing to do is fold your arms and hold your shoulder harnesses imo. ;)

You got to love the yanks for their motorsport, it may not follow our norm (f1 etc) but stuff like this, nascar, salt flats, pikes peak etc, its just got to be admired for sheer imagination. You can just see the health and safety executive faced with this......

It's an idiotic thing to do imho.

<snip>

Safest thing to do is fold your arms and hold your shoulder harnesses imo. ;)

From that picture I'd be more concerned by my noggin, but I get your point. It's probably not the safest thing to do but if you're upside down it's probably more of a natural instinct thing... I'll concentrate more on not going upside down that where to put my hands if I do though. :lol:

• Like 1