JDM Combe - 10th June 2017

Nso93

We have been allocated a club stand at castle Combe on the 10/06/2017. The stand passes are £15 per car and also includes entry for up to 3 passengers.

There will be track sessions through out the day. If you'd like to book track there will be a code which will allow a club discount for cheaper rates.

At this moment in time we can not purchase tickets as they are still developing the website. But it'll be up and running in the near future.

I'll start a list of people wishing to attend as part of the club stand.

1. Nso93

2. Buster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 14N

You can now purchase track time for Jdm Coombe by following the link

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/jdm-combe/10/6/2017/

To purchase track time and club stand pass ( at a later date) you'll need to create a account. Once you've got account you'll be able to use the club discount code 350ZUK on your track time.

The stand pass aren't available to purchased just yet as they are working on a few issues with it. But it shouldn't be too far away.

• Like 1

Has anyone else managed to get the discount to work for track time? I tried booking it last night, the sessions are £25 each when you add the discount code, but then when you go to pay they go back up to £30 each. Not sure if I'm just doing something wrong?

Has anyone else managed to get the discount to work for track time? I tried booking it last night, the sessions are £25 each when you add the discount code, but then when you go to pay they go back up to £30 each. Not sure if I'm just doing something wrong?

You have to create a castle Coombe circuit account to be able to use the discount code. I think andy James has managed to get it to work.

You have to create a castle Coombe circuit account to be able to use the discount code. I think andy James has managed to get it to work.

Opened an account and went through the payment process.

Hope it still works as paid £25 for Tracktime.

• Like 1

Can we buy the club stands passes yet ? went on the site and it just says club form download or individual download :s

If you go into the section where it says 'book', not the 'club zone' part, it gives you an option for club pass once you've logged in

Just received confirmation that we can now purchase club stand passes. To do so you'll need to create a standard account on their website.

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk

Then you'll also need to use the club code 350ZUK during registration. You'll then be able to purchase club passes and your discounted track time. On the Jdm Coombe section of their website.

• Like 1