Red GTR A421 Buckingham

Erni902

Ok so this isnt a Zed of any sort but I thought I would post here because as I passed a red GTR on the A421 today the driver raised his hand in a friendly manor at me. I courteously waved back. Not sure if it was an ex Zed owner that had moved on up to the GTR and still has some love for the Zed or maybe they still frequent the forums.

Anyway thought I would post on the off chance that the owner is on here. This happened at around 1440hrs today (Sunday). I was heading toward Buckingham and the GTR was heading the opposite way.

Ok so this isnt a Zed of any sort but I thought I would post here because as I passed a red GTR on the A421 today the driver raised his hand in a friendly manor at me. I courteously waved back. Not sure if it was an ex Zed owner that had moved on up to the GTR and still has some love for the Zed or maybe they still frequent the forums.

Anyway thought I would post on the off chance that the owner is on here. This happened at around 1440hrs today (Sunday). I was heading toward Buckingham and the GTR was heading the opposite way.

:wave: Hi.

That was me. Yes I'm an ex-Zed owner, and yes I still love zeds. Yours looked lovely by the way.

I find myself still flashing or waving at Zeds...for my wife only to say..."but your not in a zed anymore" :doh:

Your one of the rare ones that wave back :thumbs: I was traveling home from the Cotswolds, some good little driving roads around there. :drive1

• Like 2

I honestly didnt think this would get a reply haha. Good to see you mate and lovely GTR. I find myself waving at pretty much every GTR I pass/see but nobody ever waves back :(

To be fair I give a wave to most modified or high performance cars. Im sure many of them think Im insane.

I do love the Cotswolds some great roads. I was heading back to work and there are some brilliant roads the other side the M40.

• Like 1