The Ginger Daily Z

reeceybeaney

1 hour ago, Wozzy said:

The more I see your car the more I fall in love with mine, the carbon/black just makes the orange look so much better.

Where did you get your carbon bits from? I was going to get a ducktail spoiler but the carbon nismo is swaying me over. Also looking at carbon wing mirrors but unsure were to go to make sure the fitment is spot on.

Very kind of you to say so :)

I got the mines carbon splitter from Grams styling, heard mixed reviews but I can only say good things my end. 

The wing mirror covers were off ebay, pure gamble but paid of nicely! 

The Nismo spoiler was on the car when I bought it, so I can't help there unfortunately! Had a Nismo splitter too when I bought it but the previous owner had a misunderstanding with a curb :lol:

10 minutes ago, pagan said:

Car looking good! What was the dye colour you got for your seats, or did you send a sample?

Thanks! The dye was from a company called Gliptone and I think it's called a scuffmaster kit? Filled in a form with car details and leather colour and they matched it!

It's held up real nicely with a lacquer applied after the dye and further cleaned and conditioned throughout the year .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...