Auto Finesse Iron Out test

martybhoy

Looks fab, tested on right mucky wheels would be more impressive though.

I think the sharpness of the camera maybe didn't show the dirt and grime up as much.

The wheel was moderately dirty with a lot of roadworks in my local area and around 250 miles use since the last wash.

Looks great buddy. I have been thinking about getting some. Were you happy with the results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was particularly impressed. Without the use of a wheel cleaner product or any agitation with a brush or soap to be rinsed off and leave the wheel in the condition it was, I thought was very good.

I have content for another video with purely the wheel cleaner which I'll upload when I get a chance, I found using iron out, rinse and then wheel cleaner left the wheels extremely bright, clean and smooth to the touch. I'll post try and make time if people respond well to the videos.

Cheers for the first feedback. :)

• Like 1

Nice for a touchless wash. I was just using REVOLT on my wheels this morning. Smells like the end of the world. Is this any better?

Not according to the tests in my thread, no. Revolt is currently my go to and I'd be surprised if anything that's not Bilt Hamber beats it... should I ever get round to finishing that test :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't realise how popular the Iron remover products were.

I would really like to try some of Larrys stuff but I dont seem to find a UK supplier at a reasonable price.

I occasionally order some from the US if you fancy going halves on shipping some time.

There aren't any official resellers, UK or Stateside. Larry is the only official seller of his products and shipping is a set price.

Yeah I had wondered whether these companies were just importing and putting on a markup.

I didn't realise how popular the Iron remover products were.

I would really like to try some of Larrys stuff but I dont seem to find a UK supplier at a reasonable price.

I occasionally order some from the US if you fancy going halves on shipping some time.

Let me know next time you are ordering and I'll certainly check out my supplies haha

• 4 weeks later...