MPSS - Punctured beyond repair :-( Any suppliers please?

timb2010

Flat rear tyre this morning on one of my MPSS, I took it for a puncture repair and he said that its not repairable as its a long split/cut, maybe drive over some sharp metal.

Anyhow. Looking to get the pair replaced.He quoted £194 each fitted for the MPSS and said it was because the MPS4S are replacing them but they are not released in my size yet (245/45/18). Also they are in Germany so would take 10days. When i bought them last they were way less..........

TyreLeader.co.uk

642310115 Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/45 ZR18 100Y XL, FSL Quantity 2 £109.08

Price excluding VAT : £218.15

Has anyone who has recently bought MPSS know where they are reasonably priced please?

I paid £545 (for all 4) with fitting and balance last summer and it was good deal then. If stocks are low then I guess they've gone up.

I got mine through Asda tyres, yes that Asda. They have a 10% code thats been running for years - enter 140 then 7 random digits.

• Like 1

I paid £545 (for all 4) with fitting and balance last summer and it was good deal then. If stocks are low then I guess they've gone up.

I got mine through Asda tyres, yes that Asda. They have a 10% code thats been running for years - enter 140 then 7 random digits.

Thanks Randy. Did you have to prove you were an ASDA employee or anything when you paid? The code works and knocks a fair bit off. Thank you

Im going to have a try with the Dunlop SP SportMaxx RT2 this time. Thanks to Randy got a cracking bargain on the pair.

The MPSS were top notch, but (for my use) not a massive difference from the Vredenstien Ultras before. Let's see what the SportMaxx are like. They rated really well this year in the reviews