Incarnation 22nd April 2017

Payco

Morning all. I will be heading to the Route 23 Diner for the pre-meet breakfast and will be starting off from near Bluewater Shopping Centre taking the direct route, M25/A21. If anyone is going from North Kent or Bexley Dartford Gravesend Gilingham (you get the idea) and fancy driving there together, let me know. ta. Martin C

Edited by Rs2oo

• 3 weeks later...

1. Zippypooz - N44SSN (PAYCO too)

2. Stuggerz - S7UG V (Plus Mrs)

3. Panman - P44AAN (Plus josh)

4. Chippychip123 - UK04 ZED

5. Dunks - PHZ 4136

6. Paul_B FG05GJK

7. Darkside - DK 51DEZ (plus son)

8. Punisher - DG07 XKA (plus Jelena)

9. Nismoandy - WP06 FNX

10. Rs2oo - X5 HPL (plus 1)

11. xxx180 - WNZ 3507

12. Amyzed FA51 AMY

13. JackJ1312 JA57 JCK + Lauren

14. Olly350z - KD53 DGZ plus 1

15. Stephanie -V6 SYA (+1)

16. SherlockH - SM05 VTZ (+1)

17,jayrishi - SB53MBX

18. Bradders - PL04 YRU

19. ricksta1980 - AR04 BGZ (+1)

Anybody coming from Surrey way give me a shout ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Edited by Stephanie

Im driving down to the Cafe from Richmond to meet Martin (Payco) and a few others, then leading the Zeds down the sneaky route into Incarnation, happy to meet you in Surrey and we head down together - early start though!

All.Steve is bringing along some of the bumper reflector kit he is selling on the forum and will fit them for you if you purchase on the day.They are fast becoming very popular on here and are a great mod at a great price.

• Like 3

Im driving down to the Cafe from Richmond to meet Martin (Payco) and a few others, then leading the Zeds down the sneaky route into Incarnation, happy to meet you in Surrey and we head down together - early start though!

Early start is good for me, let me know meeting point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early start is good for me, let me know meeting point.

Whereabouts are you, think I remember you saying that you drive through New Malden a fair bit or something like that? We could pick a petrol garage on the way out of surrey and meet there.

PS, was at a Jap meet today at Ace, met a guy in a ginger 350z called Matt said he knew you from a Zed meet? Small world.

Whereabouts are you, think I remember you saying that you drive through New Malden a fair bit or something like that? We could pick a petrol garage on the way out of surrey and meet there.

PS, was at a Jap meet today at Ace, met a guy in a ginger 350z called Matt said he knew you from a Zed meet? Small world.

I'm in Bookham, but work in New Malden. Ideally a shell station so I can kill two birds with one stone 😸

Yeah, I organised a meet at cobham services couple months ago, he was there. I've persuaded Matt to come to Japfest too. Would have been at ace today but I'm working *Boooo👎ðŸ¼*

To the few meeting at blue water and driving down, where and what time we meeting ?

Hi Mate, probably meet there at 6am will confirm in a couple of days. Only the three of us I think unless anyone else want so join us. My car is on a ramp at the moment in my local garage.............

Sorry to be a bummer, but i cant make this. i didnt even realise i had put my name on the list until dunks messaged me! im on an airport run but with 2 passengers otherwise id take the zed and head straight down! i may still head down in the afternoon to take a look but i wont be able to get there before 3pm.

Sorry peeps!

Hahaha thanks for the plug Martin! Looking forward to seeing everyone again! Hope the weather holds.

And yup i'll be showcasing my amazing reflector kits and fitting if anyone is interested...these kits also give you another 40-50 bhp and may help you win the lottery. Im selling them for £20 inc fitting!! :)

• Like 1

Hahaha thanks for the plug Martin! Looking forward to seeing everyone again! Hope the weather holds.

And yup i'll be showcasing my amazing reflector kits and fitting if anyone is interested...these kits also give you another 40-50 bhp and may help you win the lottery. Im selling them for £20 inc fitting!! :)

Bahahahahhaah im sold :lol:

Look forward to meeting you all. :D

• Like 1

Bahahahahhaah im sold :lol:

Look forward to meeting you all. :D

Splennnnndidddd...Hope you've a DE as i cant do HR in situ...they need to be removed and sent to me for wrapping! :yahoo:

Sherlock.Dont worry about the condition of your car.

Bradders,Big shame as we never seem to hook up but thanks for letting me know.

I may still pop down in the afternoon if i get back from the airport quick! but don't hold a space for me lol

Another good Incarnation meet this morning!

Good to meet up again with old faces and great to meet some guys and girls that we've not all met before

including Stuggerz, Stephanie (and sis!), SherlockH and Ricksta1980!

Thanks to Martin for arranging this again...weather held too!!

IMG_5499_zps3i9nluip.jpg

IMG_5505_zpsztdwrsgp.jpg

Edited by zippypooz
  • Like 3

Photos on right thread! Good meet up today and as above, good to see some new faces, great drive down as well we ended up in a huge convoy of jap cars fantastic.

HZH8rpJ.jpg

lyhoFyB.jpg

Yes Steph awesome calmness when attacked by rampant seagull!

• Like 3

Good meet guys and girls and our display looked the best 👠Didn't meet you all as weatherspoons was calling us then we we returned nobody there so back to pub 😜 So glad I don't drive a scooby. Far too many of those about for my liking.

Cheers Martin for arranging the meet. ðŸ‘

• Like 1