UPREV 350Z price reduction

Mark@Abbey m/s

As we have so much data for the Nissan 350Z (all 3 engine derivatives) we are going to lower the price on the NA remap on these cars.

We have been £402-00 for a long time we are going to reduce this to £370-00 inc vat. This includes POPS and BANGS on all car but it wont be switchable on the DE UK cars

The ARC upgrades are only available at the moment for the REV UP and HR models and at the moment it doesn't look like that the UK DE will be able to have the ARC upgrades due to spare space in the Eprom on the UK car, once we are given the go ahead that the DE upgrades are coded to other than the UK cars as long as you have cruise control and don't mind losing the NIssan NATS we can provide a solution so the DE Uk boys can have the ARC upgrades but will require a SH ECU.

ARC upgrades are as follows; REV UP and HR cars with cruise control

ARC License is £100-00 inc vat.

Flat Foot Shift/ Launch Control and Burn out mode are all £30-00 inc vat per item.

Any questions ask away.

Thanks

• Like 7

I didn't know of flat-foot shifting, having read up on it I'm intrigued! Is the ARC license on top of the remap? So Remap plus flat-foot would be £500? If I were to say, already have an UpRev license, does that reduce the cost of the remap?

I didn't know of flat-foot shifting, having read up on it I'm intrigued! Is the ARC license on top of the remap? So Remap plus flat-foot would be £500? If I were to say, already have an UpRev license, does that reduce the cost of the remap?

Okay is your car a DE Uk car? if so you cant have the ARC upgrades I am afraid. Uprev are working on the DE ROM but the UK cars have no extra space in the EPROM for the live mapping code so we doubt your get the ARC features , there is a way around this thou.

If you have an REV UP or HR you can have the ARC features on-top of the normal UPREV remap , so if you have Flat foot shift and Launch control you need to pay £370-00 (which includes the stock UPREV license and tuning) + £100-00 inc vat for the ARC license + £60-00 for set up for the FFS and Launch making a total of £530-00 inc vat.

any further questions ask away

I am VERY interested in this as i'm done with my mods for a while.. i feel like i should have my car properly serviced etc to get the most out of this map first though?

e.g. new sparks, compression etc? or is that something you can do also?

I am VERY interested in this as i'm done with my mods for a while.. i feel like i should have my car properly serviced etc to get the most out of this map first though?

e.g. new sparks, compression etc? or is that something you can do also?

Spark plugs yes are a good idea , Compressions if your worried maybe a good idea.

We can carry out these both without any issues.

Hi Mark, will my standard exhaust system pops and bangs? I've got 2004 DE hence it will not be switchable ie I can't enable/disable? I'm planning to replace my exhaust, probably with Stillen Y-pipe + Cobra resonated and will keep standard cats as i don't like it to be too loud. I suppose it will be advisable to get the new exhaust fitter before the remap?

Hi Mark, will my standard exhaust system pops and bangs? I've got 2004 DE hence it will not be switchable ie I can't enable/disable? I'm planning to replace my exhaust, probably with Stillen Y-pipe + Cobra resonated and will keep standard cats as i don't like it to be too loud. I suppose it will be advisable to get the new exhaust fitter before the remap?

Running stock cats will knock the edge off the pops and bangs we find that all cars are different regarding the noise made by pops and bangs

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 1

Running stock cats will knock the edge off the pops and bangs we find that all cars are different regarding the noise made by pops and bangs

Thanks Mark, will be in touch once u have the funding =)

2004 350z DE UK GT

Just a question from a newbie,

I presume the remap is pretty much years of 350z tuning compiled into a new map of the original OEM one.

so Is a re-map only a software Upgrade or will you need to preform Dyno runs and tune to the individual specific car setup.

And are there different options a customer can request, like top end speed as opposed to lower end power.

Price of a remap if ive had an Uprev map before?

Alex, depends if we have tuned the car before? If we haven't we will need to start from scratch as we have no base map to start with. I expect around 3 hours dyno time, we are £100-00 inc vat per hour in our dyno room.

If we have tuned the car before I expect around 2 hour smax.

2004 350z DE UK GT

Just a question from a newbie,

I presume the remap is pretty much years of 350z tuning compiled into a new map of the original OEM one.

so Is a re-map only a software Upgrade or will you need to preform Dyno runs and tune to the individual specific car setup.

And are there different options a customer can request, like top end speed as opposed to lower end power.

All our Uprev remaps are done on our dyno and we never use a generic remap , we do start with a good base map but the car is tuned to get the best performance.

Thanks

Alex, depends if we have tuned the car before? If we haven't we will need to start from scratch as we have no base map to start with. I expect around 3 hours dyno time, we are £100-00 inc vat per hour in our dyno room.

It was tuned by Horshams previously.

It was tuned by Horshams previously.

around 2/3 hours.

I am planning on Uprev in a few months. Quick question, if i get 4 different maps (limp, 95ron, std, track.) or something like that, how do you switch between them and how do you know which map you are in?

Mine is a HR model

• 1 month later...