Its hot here......

Mudman

34 today...too hot.

Hi Zedders

Seems ages since my last post before the move over here but am alive and well, well sort of - just getting over Hooping Cough.. Yes 52 years old and was vaccinated but still got it and its bloody awful - any parents of young kids get the vaccine I can see why this is a kid killer.

Anyhow quick update on me - been in PNG now for a few months, the Zed is safely tucked up in storage in the UK and at some stage will ship it over to Australia as those of you that have met my other half know shes an Aussie and we are now married.

Port Moresby is the last place you would expect to see a Zed of any type but there is a older 370Z buzzing about also seen the Skyline GT 4 seater. Theres a a load of old Nissans with Skyline on the rear and this place is a bit of a dumping ground for old JDMs but can't say I have seen any of them before. Most have at least one smashed in window as Moresby is a bit Wild West and still a lot of car jackings. Had one attempted one so far when some guy jumped on the back of my UTR ( I have a Ford Ranger over here) but managed to shake him off before he reached the cab. Enjoying the Zed Substitute (Yamaha Waverunner) but missing the Zed terribly - Its funny how much time you spend on things and once you can't thers a hole.

Just got back from Japan which was amazing and saw the Mario Cart thing so thats a must do on the next trip. Go karting around Tokyo city centres on public roads dressed as Mario or Luigi. Awesome. Grabbed a Sony VR so working through Drive Club VR - first impressions are impressive.

No firm plans as yet on a UK visit hopefully August next year - plan is to drag the Zed out for a few weeks and sort out the export details.

Belated Happy New Year to all

Rob

• Like 4

Glad you're over that nasty whooping cough and on the road to recovery.

I dont think I could handle all that heat and humidity, I'd be sapped of energy :sweat:

ps. Have they destroyed all the virgin forests there yet for oil palm plantations?

Apols for the missed wedding invites - although its was Singapore - did manage 2 from the UK however! If you are ever in Singapore that like home base these these days when not in PNG - let me know especially around the SG GP time