Low mount steel bracket rail for bucket seats

Snjur

Looking where to source as title says

Low mount steel bracket rail for bucket seats

I have a set of Sparco R100 bucket seats which I want to put in use.

Oem seat is to high for me.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Making a set is not hard, did that for my 350GT.

Sure I know. I'm not at home for the moment and if I can find something for good price I would rather buy than bother my buddy to do it.

Making a set is not hard, did that for my 350GT.

Sure I know. I'm not at home for the moment and if I can find something for good price I would rather buy than bother my buddy to do it.

I'm getting a pair of these for my zed, side mounted so should be able to sit the seat lower, I'm in the same situation as the standard seats are too high and my head is wedged against the roof with a helmet on!

http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks for info

I need different type.

• 2 weeks later...

Run the m2 in mine. They don`t sit that low at all, removed seat cushion to get right down in the car but need to modify rail to get it proper low

Does the aftermarket seat still sit lower with the m2 subframes than the standard seat?

• 2 weeks later...

Any more luck on finding something Snjur ?

The only other thing I can think of is doing what a friend does in his Superleggera for track days, just remove the arse cushion and you instantly gain more headroom.

IF that's what you require.

I am going to pull out my drivers seat this weekend to see what's what underneath, as I'd like to have it mounted lower by about 1cm-2cm hah.

Edited by RobPhoboS

The only other thing I can think of is doing what a friend does in his Superleggera for track days, just remove the arse cushion and you instantly gain more headroom.

I am going to pull out my drivers seat this weekend to see what's what underneath, as I'd like to have it mounted lower by about 1cm-2cm hah.

No :(

I will fabricate my own. The cheapest option I managed to find was 280/290 for pair

Buddy has them on his Z-a. I will take one like sample and give it to a friend who works in metal shop.

Depending from material and thickness used he told me it shouldn't be more than 150 euro for pair.

Which is a fair deal

• Like 1

No :(

I will fabricate my own. The cheapest option I managed to find was 280/290 for pair

Buddy has them on his Z-a. I will take one like sample and give it to a friend who works in metal shop.

Depending from material and thickness used he told me it shouldn't be more than 150 euro for pair.

Which is a fair deal