Kinetix Racing V+ plenum vs plenum spacer

350_Jer

Hi all,

Got my eye on a Kinetix v+ plenum for my zed in a couple of months time. Do these offer any performance increase over a plenum spacer? I was thinking it probably would as it is a redesigned top part of the plenum not just a standard part spaced up, so should flow better, but thought I'd ask on here for any opinions/experience of running one,

Cheers :)

Personally i would just fit a spacer, as the only difference is going to be the hight, the std item is very plain so nothing to redesign there, i would save your money and just go for a spacer, the only place i can see any gains to be had is a flow bench redesign of the lower plenum.

• 1 month later...

I too thought of the Kinetix route, however everything ive seen on the US forums for both the G35driver and 350Z is that the spacer is much better value and gains overr the V+. The V+ is lighter and provides less heat soak, but for the money...you get the same gains...providing your motor is in its stock configuration.