Hsd coilovers

mattyp182

Happy newyear guys. Fitted my coilovers yesterday and i seem to know have a bit more poke on one side than the othere. The front ride hight is about the same as ive got 25mm spacers on the front. If i look at the car head on it looks like ive got 5mm to 10mm more tyre sticking out on the near side. Any thoughts

I do have oem rays just looked at specs i thougt it was just the same wheel but works out i was wrong. I have got the 225 on the front and 245s on the rear so unless they have been mixed up in the past. Previouse owner on a tire change or somthing and ive not noticed . Ill have to have the wheel of and make sure its the 8j

Edited by mattyp182

I do have oem rays just looked at specs i thougt it was just the same wheel but works out i was wrong. I have got the 225 on the front and 245s on the rear so unless they have been mixed up in the past. Previouse owner on a tire change or somthing and ive not noticed . Ill have to have the wheel of and make sure its the 8j

Worth eliminating, check all of them just to be sure.

^^ What JP said.

Wouldn't put it past some of these tyre places making a mistake like that. ;)