Rust repair and bodywork painting near Newcastle

Mr_Gee_Dubz

Hi guys

Looking for some advice, got the standard rust bubbles appearing in both rear arches, planning on getting a nismo v2 replica bumper, skirts and rear spats fitted and painted at the same time. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Newcastle or anywhere in the north east (willing to travel) that does good paintwork and would do a good job of cutting out the rust and welding in new pieces

Thanks in advance

Edited by Mr_Gee_Dubz

Falcon Engineering down at Boro. R35Lee is on the board and its his brother who runs the bodyshop..... Only place I let touch my motor, their work is totally superb, and they look after the car as if its their own..... Bonus being they will show you around the work shop, which is pure heaven........ its not just your average workshop :teeth:

I had a bumper repair done at the Paint N Place in Bebside near Blyth just before Christmas. Paint match is excellent and its a top job at a good price.

Not sure if he does weld repairs but might be worth a run up for a chat. Guys called Gary.

If you want to see the quality of his work youre welcome to have a look at my car.

Edited by NEroadster