Back and looking for a 370z as an everyday driver

laytonanthony

Alright chaps.

Probably remember me from the complete engine disaster I had with my 370z. In the end after spending thousands having it rebuilt I put a new engine in. Long story short I chopped my coupe and convertible 370z's in for my V8 Audi R8 (which by the way is just a dream)

I'm now looking for another 370z coupe to keep the miles of my R8. Got a 15k budget.

Not to worried about high mileage (got a spare engine haha)

YouTube video of my R8

Kind regards

Anthony

Edited by laytonanthony

The R8 to the zed is really an unfair comparison tbh. It's supercar performance and handling. Complete different animal.

The R8 is quattro so straight line driving, she just pulls. Then the handling of the R8 is just scary, it literally just flys around corners. I was always weary on corners with my zed.

Then you get to the sound of the engine/exhaust. I've put a full system on the R8 with F1 sound. It sounds phenomenal. I found my system on my zed more raspier and not as deep sounding as the V8.

I loved my Zeds though, great cars, hence why I'm looking for a an everyday driver again. I've still got an engine, full system and air box's. Lol

• Like 1