New 370Z owner

Stobbs

Hi all,

I've now been in possession of my 370z Nismo for a week and I'm loving every moment of it... Even though I need to take it easy while running it in.

Love how rare these are on the roads and the looks it gets from passerbys, without being over the top.

Many other owners in Newcastle/North East area

post-30740-0-49883500-1482952500_thumb.jpeg

Stobbs

• Like 5

Lovely looking motor!

Bet the running in period is killing you! Got any plans for her? :)

Cheers, yea the running in is gunna be a right pain the arse. "No full throttle and no over 4K rpm for the first 1200mile" Especially as i don't do many miles. I'm a little surprised at how quick it seems even just up to 4k... And I came from a BMW e46 330 petrol which you wouldn't really call slow.

Not sure at the moment for any upgrades, don't know what my position is as its a PCP car. I do fancy looking into getting it wrapped, always had a soft spot for Nissans Midnight Purple they had on the older Skylines

Lovely looking car mate, get yourself on a couple of long journeys and get that mileage clocked up so you can really start to enjoy it :)

As for the PCP you are free to modify it in any way you like but if you plan to give the car back at the end then you will have to return it to stock. If you plan to keep it then no problems. Just be prepared to reverse anything you do if it goes back.

Edited by Erni902