ARC Burnout Mod

ConnorW06

Ok I give in and will ask the dumb question...... what is the ARC mod?

You can get the ARC license added to your car that is running a Uprev tune. Meaning you can add extra features like Launch Control, Rolling Anti-lag, Flat foot shifting and Burn out mod.

Usually you would need a line lock to lock the front wheels while spinning the rears, the 'burnout mod' allows you to spin the rear wheels and lock the front wheels by holding the brake pedal down, without any need to add any hardware, it's all done through the ARC software.

Edited by ConnorW06
  • Like 1

The burn out mode is needed to allow you to hold the car on the brakes while giving the car throttle. Normally with a 350Z as soon as you touch the brake pedal it shuts the throttle down. ARC add on license allows you to remove this so allowing born outs to be carried out.

So does it actually lock the front brakes or just disable the throttle cutout mark?

Also are the options available on the DE as the video I seen for the anti lag etc said it was just for the HR?

If touching the brake shuts down the throttle, how am I heel and toeing, on the brakes on downshifts into bends?

Yeah, exactly. I brake in gear against the throttle and drive a few hundred yards to warm things up before sprints. Throttle doesn't die. Is there a rev point where it stops?

To confirm what the added BURN OUT mod upgrade with ARC License.

How to activate: Burnout Mod

Turning this feature ON results in the brake-throttle safety limiter being ignored. This will allow the throttle to open fully while pressing the brake pedal at the same time so that you can begin doing a burnout.

Seems the stock car enables a throttle opening limit when the brake pedal is pressed together with the throttle pedal , stock car will still enable you to toe and heel.

• Like 1