Japfest Sunday 30th April 2017 @Silverstone

andy james

Brilliant day, with a fantastic turnout with some brilliant cars. With added bonus of the best club trophy.

Lets try and get the Jdm coombe one as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Nso93
  • Like 3

Great day! It's was nice to see some of the old faces and some new ones, and the quantity and quality of the cars were looking amazing.

Thanks to Andy for organising

Can't believe I only managed to catch up with you for about a minute Tom..... Oh well guess there is next year 😂

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

my 1st time on the stand with you guys was an amazing day, i enjoyed talking to everyone who came over and that I got talking too, I will try to keep my bumper on next time and have to looking cleaner under the bonnet, here's to the next one guys :)

• Like 4

1st time to japfest and 1st time parked up with so many Zs, it was a great day made even better that we won. I feel a bit anti social though....got parked then cleaned my car and went to get a bacon butty with all intention of going back to the stand to chat but there was so much to see and I get distracted very easy 🙈 hope to speak to some of you guys at a future meet

• Like 1

I'm striking while the iron is hot.

Did you enjoyed the club stand,venue,track time and general banter yesterday?

Well for a while I've been compiling interest in the Trax show on the first of October at Silverstone. It's a similar format to yesterday run by the same company Kelsey group but with all types of cars.

We currently have 13 members on the list and I'd love to book a stand this coming weekend.

Check out the link.

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

• Like 1

I'm striking while the iron is hot.

Did you enjoyed the club stand,venue,track time and general banter yesterday?

Well for a while I've been compiling interest in the Trax show on the first of October at Silverstone. It's a similar format to yesterday run by the same company Kelsey group but with all types of cars.

We currently have 13 members on the list and I'd love to book a stand this coming weekend.

Check out the link.

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

Count me in

Edited by modo

Any pics ?????

There's loads on Facebook pages going around.

Not on Facebook :rant:

Someone spotted yours