Japfest Sunday 30th April 2017 @Silverstone

andy james

Hi guys. I know it's close to Christmas but I thought I would start a list to gauge interest before I book the club stand in the new year.

Please take a look at the link below to get a feel for what is available at what is considered to be the best Japanese car show of the season combined with our very own GP circuit venue.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/

I also want to wish all fellow Zedders a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

4. Valy + 1

5. Evilscorp

6. teejay + 1 for being lazy.

Been Looking forward to going to japfest ever since I had the Z but it was never up to the standard on show... still isn't but hopefully will be :teeth:

Also would be nice to see some of the ugly faces that infected me with zeditus many moons ago.

Happy Holidays people hope santa is good to you all!

Edited by evilscorp
  • Like 1

This will be my first japfest, so if anyone can give me some info on club stands etc I'd be much appreciated. My Z is currently undergoing some big cosmetic transformations and will be ready for February. Can't wait to show her off!!

Merry Xmas lads and have a happy new year.

• Like 1

This will be my first japfest, so if anyone can give me some info on club stands etc I'd be much appreciated. My Z is currently undergoing some big cosmetic transformations and will be ready for February. Can't wait to show her off!!

Don't worry mate all you need to do is show up at Japfest, normally we meet at a hotel or petrol station close by depending on if you are staying the night before or driving in on the day and from there we convoy in, If not drive to the gates and they are great at directing you to the correct stand, plenty of people have been before (although we just make it up as we go :lol: ) we will look after you :thumbs:

• Like 2

I'll hopefully be there with the mr2 if it's ready on time. I'll make sure I pop by

I was at japfest a couple of years ago when it was at castle Combe. We were on the quarry and it was like a swamp. Loads of cars getting stuck on the way in

Atmosphere was good in the main area though

Was it at Silverstone last year? How's that as a show venue?

• Like 1

Don't worry mate all you need to do is show up at Japfest, normally we meet at a hotel or petrol station close by depending on if you are staying the night before or driving in on the day and from there we convoy in, If not drive to the gates and they are great at directing you to the correct stand, plenty of people have been before (although we just make it up as we go :lol: ) we will look after you :thumbs:

Thanks keyser. Other thing I wanted to ask was what costs am I looking at paying ie tickets or stands costs?

Always wanted to go and this year I have the chance, not gunna miss this for anything.

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

4. Valy + 1

5. Evilscorp

7. Andy_Muxlow +1

8. STYLZ+1

9. Paul K + 1

10. Rob350 + 1

11. Roasty + 1

• Like 1

Thanks keyser. Other thing I wanted to ask was what costs am I looking at paying ie tickets or stands costs?

Andy will post up prices and how to pay when he has an idea on numbers etc, stand pass is usually supplied by the forum and you have your name on the list for one, You will need an entry ticket sometimes you need one per person sometimes one per car I think last year was less than £20 for 2 in a Zed - may be wrong but it usually works out around about that.

The venue is great was cold last year but lots of tarmac roads to walk on with lots of things going on as well as the club stands - food of course like all these events is pricey but most of us have a boot full of snacks :lol:

Anything else just ask :thumbs:

• Like 2

Can't wait to start going to shows now I've got a Z, definitely coming!

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

4. Valy + 1

5. Evilscorp

7. Andy_Muxlow +1

8. STYLZ+1

9. Paul K + 1

10. Rob350 + 1

11. Roasty + 1

12. Humpy

13. Tomb

14. Chippychip123 +1

15. Riichard +1

I know it's the no mans land bit between Christmas and new year and everyone is bloated,skint,fed up with the relatives and resting before the New Year celebrations but a gentle bump to keep the thread in the headlines.

Last year we joined forces with 300z and the 240/60 guys which ended up with a very impressive 100+ car stand.

I have emailed the organisers(back online 3rd Jan) to see if we can set up our own stand or whether we should group up again and form a big multi Z stand.

• Like 1

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

4. Valy + 1

5. Evilscorp

7. Andy_Muxlow +1

8. STYLZ+1

9. Paul K + 1

10. Rob350 + 1

11. Roasty + 1

12. Humpy

13. Tomb

14. Chippychip123 +1

15. Riichard +1

16. Brummiestormer+1

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

4. Valy + 1

5. Evilscorp

7. Andy_Muxlow +1

8. STYLZ+1

9. Paul K + 1

10. Rob350 + 1

11. Roasty + 1

12. Humpy

13. Tomb

14. Chippychip123 +1

15. Riichard +1

16. Brummiestormer+1

17. Irn Bru +1 (provisonal)

Andy, when will you need definate confirmation by ?

1.Andy James +1

2.Buster +1

3. Keyser +1

4. Valy + 1

5. Evilscorp

7. Andy_Muxlow +1

8. STYLZ+1

9. Paul K + 1

10. Rob350 + 1

11. Roasty + 1

12. Humpy