Welcome to the refreshed 350z & 370z forum.
It will take a little time for everything to settle down. Please let the Team know of any bugs by using the dedicated thread in the Forum Help area.

Welcome to 350Z & 370Z UK

Welcome to the largest 350z & 370z community in the UK.
You are welcome to browse the forums as a Guest, however to get the full benefit we advice you register and create an account. It's quick and it's FREE!

Tricky-Ricky

Bike Project.

30 posts in this topic

Not the same but I'm doing my direct access this spring. Want to get some green laning done.

Leaning towards a Husqvarna 610TE or a KTM 500EXC. Or if I can find one, an old skool XR650

Nice bike though mate.

It lives!!!! was expecting the Amals to leak all over the place, and flood it but no it started almost first kick, and does so pretty much every time, still smokes a bit too much , but i am hoping it will clear itself once it gets a chance thoroughly warm up, was a little worried when the oil pressure took a while to come up, still a little low for my taste but that could be the gauge, so will run it up a few more times and then take it for a quick spin in the next few days.:grinno:

IMG_1814_zpsocr7qyyp.jpg

IMG_1818_zpsjuaasvka.jpg

1 person likes this

Awesome :thumbs:

Looks good as well as runs bounus :)

Looks so much better, B) ...great job Ricky. :clap:

Quick update and some pics that will actually show (THANKS PHOTOBUCKET!:apoke:)!Did a quick tank repaint, just a rattle can job so not perfect but will do for now, also just took the misses out for the first time...loved it...apart from the large bumps, doing well, hard tails at our age.:D

N4VXpD.jpg

7EE86M.jpg

L3PUFu.jpg

2 people like this