Gear shift indicator - can I turn it off?

Frannie

And if yes, please tell me how!!

I've just upgraded from a GT to a new Nismo and I'm finding the change up / down indicator quite irritating. Can't remember if I turned it off somehow on the GT or if it just didn't have it - I've taken a look through the handbook for the Nismo but couldn't see anything about it.

Thanks in advance!

Frannie

Or just set it to a really high rev threshold so it comes on less?

The 370 indicator does not tell you when to change, simply shows the gear you are in the display all the time. As Dan says, blanking out the display by some black tape might be the only option - can't recall if there is another way to stop it.

The 370 indicator does not tell you when to change, simply shows the gear you are in the display all the time. As Dan says, blanking out the display by some black tape might be the only option - can't recall if there is another way to stop it.

New models have small up and down arrows next to what gear you are in, to let you know to change for economy etc.

To OP - I think I read somewhere that the arrows cannot be turned off :(

• Like 1

New models have small up and down arrows next to what gear you are in, to let you know to change for economy etc.

To OP - I think I read somewhere that the arrows cannot be turned off :(

Thanks mattross - that's what I'm referring to. Guess I'll just have to continue ignoring it!

Thanks everyone - sorry my post wasn't particularly descriptive!