nubs White 370Z GT Edition

nub

I said I'd do it, and I did. I sold my supercharged FN2 and picked it up today, a fat ass Nissan 370Z. Immaculate as far as I can tell and 16k miles. I would have settled for a regular one but I was happy to discover that the GT edition has revised suspension among other things. It's not quite got the pace of my Type R, which is superior in a number of ways. Yet this 370z is fundamentally in a different league to the civic and it's only the start of my project. I've researched a bit already and I know the best intake is stillen G3. Once I've got everything I will remap again. I want 260 if that's even possible NA!

It has fast intentions 12" res cat back and high flow cats which eventually I'd like to swap for motordyne ART decat pipe and either motordyne shockwave or ARK GRIP. I figure they're very similar but the latter being quieter Those Helmholtz chamber things are key and if they're the same then the only difference is the ARK has additional silencers.

I'd also like to know the value of my fast intentions cat back and high flow cat. The CBE has carbon silencers which look pretty cool. I'm prefer this setup over standard though. It's been napped at Abbey to 304bhp which I was told is around 340bhp?

Eventually I'd like 2016 nismo bumpers and I really like the rotas in the pic below. I will add more pics when I can obviously, only just hit back tonight and I don't know how to do much on the car yet. I assume the wing mirrors fold in? Bose sounds good but no match for the high end system I had in my civic which may go back on one day. Still great for now though!

The last pics is not my car just the alloys I like! Also love rolled burned tips. If anyone could estimate the value of my exhaust parts I'd appreciate it. I'm sure they're worth less than the ones I desire otherwise I'd happily swap. Other than here and EBay where else can I look for used 370 parts ? And what are the OEM alloys worth approx ?

Thank you 😎😎😎ðŸ‘😎

58ceb59e0bfbfc4605e1b56a8d1413c2.jpg414512864b19dec6288905823715b22e.jpga125a355e6f37732d79a0e2618576a48.jpg803538c35e69fb4ee687df2305f7b807.jpg1397a7b24a5c24f6406c7e60cc79fc79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The fast intentions setup I have sounds pretty damned good, better than any other car I've had. But the 18" version would have been nicer and quieter. And of course my aim is Motordyne ART pipes and shockwave exhaust or Ark GRIP because that would be a proper finely tuned sound that I wouldn't mind revving all day.

Of course with the iPhone mic it sounds poor anyway

https://vimeo.com/195714225

The OEM Rays are ok but I would prefer them in flat black, but even then I feel other spoke designs may look more effective on this car. My favourite rays were volk ce28ns, not sure they'd suit this even if I were willing to buy them. It's nice to know they're forged but otherwise arguably irrelevant, some cast rotas may be lighter and unless tracking I think it's not essential to be forged. But controversial I know. Someone show me pics of them in matte black on a white 370, spacers might help too. 🤓

My funds aren't great just yet, boosting isn't a chance yet but if I didn't mention yet my plan was to get the 2016 nismo rear bumper and although it already looks/sounds decent Im a show off and appearance might be priority. It's going to depend what becomes available on here 2nd hand as I'd like to ECUtek remap with a stillen G3 one day too. Because although it feels more powerful and brutal at some of the rev range with more torque, ultimately it lacks the all out pace and momentum of my civic which was definitely faster but had a completely linear power curve and I think shorter gears. My 2nd gear in the civic would destroy the 370z i have no, but on the other hand the Z will launch better in 1st.

The OEM Rays are ok but I would prefer them in flat black, but even then I feel other spoke designs may look more effective on this car.

Could just dip your rays matte black? See if you like it.

(Or I can probs photoshop you some matte black Volk CE28Ns if you like).

After alot of talk and umming and aring, are you happy fella? Id hope that you are. They're just such different animals. Make sure you read up on oil gallery gaskets, theyre known to fail depending on your year of 370z. Looking forward to the build

The OEM Rays are ok but I would prefer them in flat black, but even then I feel other spoke designs may look more effective on this car.

Could just dip your rays matte black? See if you like it.

(Or I can probs photoshop you some matte black Volk CE28Ns if you like).

Yeah can you photoshop some matte black ? I think it might be hard to actually photoshop Matts black as it would look in natural light but I would love it if you did give it a try! The Rotas are matte/flat black and I think they look awesome. Also my Rays gram lights TA on my FN2 were my favourite and made me realise his i preferred flat black to gloss. I don't have any good pics you could use, also I'm seeing how putting rotas on there in place of JDM forged alloys would be controversial but they're good value and look great to me.

I don't know if any of my pics would be useful to shop but try if you like I will try the online Rota wheel editor thing too. My aim is to get the car looking more aggressive, as I did wth my FN2. Tints helped a lot too and lowering springs (not an option right now)

4ccf3effc5d5e5ffc34861a5c704c193.jpg768d6df65f4f485f7f9dc4fbd244caa8.jpg83b0a98d5097fca4da729296dbcbc296.jpg5e5d8b20340df509a5d58b97018b83df.jpg

3a2d4be005c6cbe2000beb55b498a0ad.jpg234e7483ee3226ce0c2acbf7c7f019f8.jpg8522287ae0a01814031833ad1db29bf6.jpg

Some with matte black rays too:

d23d463a9ab6833e65bd2077285d0fee.jpg

cf75c83b1b7f8511d4845975c68c2d8b.png

91f5712820440d2388d625436ec9fdfc.jpg

Bloody hell, I know photoshopping is s common thing but damn you're good and I didn't notice your first one before I posted. Can you PM me your Facebook info if you don't mind?