370z NISMO owner to be!

Cray Z

Ok so I took it in today. The noise is more of a rattle than a clunk and happens when you're in first going very slow and drop the clutch to change gear or coast. Apparently they all do it. The demonstrator did it as well but not as prominent as mine. They said to put some miles on it and see if it quietens down else take it back.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Picked my nismo up yesterday and it does the same thing. Like a small drone/clunk noise. Hard to explain really.

Dealer I bought mine from took the mats out before I turned up.

Soon had them put back in. I said they were in the photos on the ad so I want them in.

Good choice in buying one though mate.

They are great cars.

I just come from a new Focus RS and Golf R.

Love the Nismo!

• Like 1

Looks great mate!

As above, 98 or 99 fuel is best, I run V-power.

I read somewhere that o my the US market got genuine Nismo mats but they are not good here as not LHD.

I just topped mine up yesterday with ultimatum as that's 99 ron. Got 15 litres in there after 70miles. Spot on 21mpg. That's a mix of cruising and a few blasts.

The nismo mats make sense as all the ones I have seen have been for a left hooker

Picked my nismo up yesterday and it does the same thing. Like a small drone/clunk noise. Hard to explain really.

Soon had them put back in. I said they were in the photos on the ad so I want them in.

They are great cars.

Love the Nismo!

Don't worry about that noise gents, I was worried too, it's perfectly normal for a zed

• Like 1

They are great cars.

Love the Nismo!

Don't worry about that noise gents, I was worried too, it's perfectly normal for a zed

That good to know. But you would think that a car of this calibre would be a but more refined. The noise is almost embarrassingly loud when in slowoving traffic.

We must be talking about something different as mine isn't loud at all.

How loud we talking?

We are talking about the same thing, but on mine it depends how I release the clutch. If I let it spring out it goes clunk clunk clunk. If I let it out gently it clunks maybe once.

When I drove the demonstrator it was not as loud or prominent.

The technician told me it was the clutch disengaging and he has looked to check everything was tight. He said to drive it for a week and let the car bed itself in. If it doesn't quieten down or gets worse then the bring it back.

• Like 1

They are great cars.

Love the Nismo!

Interesting, glad to hear how you rate it next to the golf and focus. My bro just picked up his RS but can't really rest it properly with 100m on the odo.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was going to ask about the Mats, too. I know a guy who can get Nismo ones if you're interested.

How much are we looking at for a set?