The Fate of the Furious *Spoiler alert* (No pun intended)

StevoD

No way a front wheel drive Mitsubishi Eclipse rocking 250hp was a 10 second car.

"You know you owe me a 10 second car, right?"

"Wot u on m8 I never had one in't first place. Muppet"

did it only have 250bhp dont recall that lol

i thought the eclipse was 4wd with an evo lump?

something like this

Edited by StevoD

Was a FWD. You can see just the front wheels spinning in the first race and the massive torque steer he gets from it. I remember at the time reading a breakdown of all the cars. The RX7 was 330hp.

yea im sure i have seen 4wd cars launch at pod and spin the front wheels as the weight shifts to the rear axle lifting the nose

I can't be the only one who wants a film all about Han's life?

Watch this

I did hear about that, but I'd like a Tokyo Drift 2 (which would be a prequel to Tokyo Drift :lol: ) showing what happened in between F&F6 and TD - how he got to where he was.

I can't be the only one who wants a film all about Han's life?

Watch this

I did hear about that, but I'd like a Tokyo Drift 2 (which would be a prequel to Tokyo Drift :lol: ) showing what happened in between F&F6 and TD - how he got to where he was.

well in fnf4 he was stealing petrol with dom in the Dominican republic lol

• Like 1

In regards to the spoiler alert......did anybody count how many spoilers were in the trailer? :lol:

I'm going for about 20

Means I don't have to watch that dross in the cinema now, I know the story already :lol: Although, I do wonder what story of a skyscraper they'll manage to get that submarine into... I'm going to say 30!

I meant spoilers on cars, not spoilers about the movie :lol:

• Like 1

im not pretending its real lol, but everyone just cry it unrealistic the time scales dont match which is a poor excuse to hate on it.

Don't get me wrong Stevo because I agree with you as in, it's a film so just enjoy it for what it is but if you were to pick at it for being unrealistic it's not just the time scales of races etc is it? ;)

Shame most of these i doubt will get any airtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnPVFONj36Y

im not pretending its real lol, but everyone just cry it unrealistic the time scales dont match which is a poor excuse to hate on it.

Don't get me wrong Stevo because I agree with you as in, it's a film so just enjoy it for what it is but if you were to pick at it for being unrealistic it's not just the time scales of races etc is it? ;)

no but then i bet you love bond, avengers, the borne films etc etc, if they were supposed to be realistic they would be documentary lol

Edited by StevoD

Was a FWD. You can see just the front wheels spinning in the first race and the massive torque steer he gets from it. I remember at the time reading a breakdown of all the cars. The RX7 was 330hp.

yea im sure i have seen 4wd cars launch at pod and spin the front wheels as the weight shifts to the rear axle lifting the nose

The 1995 GSX had AWD. The one in F&F was a GS-T. FWD with 190hp as standard.

Edited by TT350

The original "The fast and the furious" is a classic, It had a passion for cars, friendship and brotherhood and most of all a story line.

The newer films are ..explosions...Letty says something patronising over a walky talky ......explosions.......someone says family 18 times........explosion.........The End

They should have stopped when Paul died.