New addition to the family!

chirag1988

The wife was bored of her TT after owning for 2 years, and for the past few months she had her heart set on an SLK. Now that all wedding debts have been paid, we thought it would be nice for her to treat herself.

Introducing - SLK 250 CDI :)

Bought from Big Motoring World, who were really good and no issues.

1 owner from new, 23k miles, full MB service history and serviced before collected, MOT till Aug 2017.

It's a lovely motor, lush interior, and decent power - 201bhp and whopping 368lb-ft of torque!

Took her for a spin and boy do I love that feeling of the torque kicking you in the back when you plant your foot down! :teeth:

31536345766_7caf0a7dc5_b.jpgIMG_0820.jpg by Chirag Panchal, on Flickr

31574245165_13b44ebceb_b.jpgIMG_0826.jpg by Chirag Panchal, on Flickr

30764564073_ba3c658c73_b.jpgIMG_0828.jpg by Chirag Panchal, on Flickr

• Like 5

Looks great Chirag, must be the convertible weekend, I just bought my missus one, not quite as high end as yours though lol. An Astra Twintop Exclusive Black Edition model, never thought I'd buy an Astra, but for the money it's a well sorted motor.

Your two look great sitting there side by side B)

• Like 1

Thanks guys :) it really is a lovely motor, and now I have the option of an economical sports car and an all out petrol drinker :teeth:

EDIT: trying to resist temptation to get it mapped - just thinking how much more power could be squeezed from it :stir:

Edited by chirag1988

Nice car, I do love the idea of an AMG55 of these. B)

All I can say Chirag, enjoy the two seater sports cars!! Now you are married at some point a family vehicle is likely to show its ugly head!! I can talk from experience! Baby on route in Feb. Wife's MR2 gone and replaced with Land Rover! Currently I am keeping the Z!! But who knows! :wacko:

So make the most of it guys. ;)

• Like 1

Nice car, I do love the idea of an AMG55 of these. B)

All I can say Chirag, enjoy the two seater sports cars!! Now you are married at some point a family vehicle is likely to show its ugly head!! I can talk from experience! Baby on route in Feb. Wife's MR2 gone and replaced with Land Rover! Currently I am keeping the Z!! But who knows! :wacko:

So make the most of it guys. ;)

Have already discussed it with the Mrs and when the time comes, we'll look at selling the Z, the SLK and look to get a family monster - hopefully an RS6 estate!

Have already discussed it with the Mrs and when the time comes, we'll look at selling the Z, the SLK and look to get a family monster - hopefully an RS6 estate!

Would be awesome. Won't she want a car of her own as well though?

We'll probably have a runaround car as well, never know might even still have the polo then! But for now we're going to enjoy the freedom of 2-seater driving :teeth:

• Like 1

We'll probably have a runaround car as well, never know might even still have the polo then! But for now we're going to enjoy the freedom of 2-seater driving :teeth:

That was my plan too, was planning on a V10 RS6 for the family wagon. Was convinced she would like it (wife loves cars) but she hated it and said no way was she having an estate! Needless to say I was gutted. Really wanted a V10 :angry:

That was my plan too, was planning on a V10 RS6 for the family wagon. Was convinced she would like it (wife loves cars) but she hated it and said no way was she having an estate! Needless to say I was gutted. Really wanted a V10 :angry:

Simple! Tell her the alternative is a Carrera GT!

• Like 1

Oh well, you'll just have to get an M5 ;)

Oh well, you'll just have to get an M5 ;)

Or a new wife.

• Like 1