Value of fast intentions cat back 12" resonator and resonated HFC

nub

I'm not sure if these are sold by any UK distributors, or what the popularity and value is in GBP of these I've viewed a 370 with the two products on today and whilst I'm glad it's not standard, it's not the ideal combination I plan to get so I'd like to know the value compared to motordyne shockwave cat back and ART decats pipes which I've determined is the best sounding combo.

I'm referring to 2nd hand values obviously but is one worth more than the other? Apart from the Helmholtz chambers, this HFC seems to be quiet a large straight resonator (see pic) so my guess is that this is one of the quietest options you can buy. Does anyone think a straight swap would to desirable to anyone. The carbon back boxes costan additional $300 too. I'd also consider the ARK GRIP. Are fast intentions quite rare if they're imported ?

I'm asking this as I may buy a 370z next week I've placed s holding deposit but as for the exhausts i want I'd be reluctant in paying fułl price for any exhaust. It's also mapped at abbey. Sorry if my writing Is bad I'm under the influence and struggling to keep my eyes open.

I would appreciate any advice given

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk