Centre Caps for a set of Inovit ST16's

biggzi

I have a set of 18" Inovit ST16's on my zed but they are all missing centre caps.

After doing some research I found the following thread...

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/wheels-tyres-suspension-brakes/117376-where-get-invoit-centre-caps-similar.html

Where the guys talking concluded that Rota centre caps fit these wheels... which makes sense as these are pretty much Rota Grid replicas.

Does anybody know where I can get a set of Z centre caps which would fit Rota Grids?

I have looked everywhere but cant find anything. They must exist though as this is a picture of my actual rims (before I bought the car)...

62810D3A-960A-428F-A8F7-09ABCF34D002-4747-000002874EEF16DE.jpg

Rota Grid Replicas :lol: :lol: :lol:

but no serious measure the hole and send rare rims and email

Do you have another term for something that designed to blatantly look like something more expensive? ...Even takes the same centre caps. ;)

Thanks for the advice tho! From what I've read they seem like a good company to try and source these from.

It's so annoying they obviously has some nice 'Z' caps at some point! There must be someone out there selling them. The ones in the pic I posted would be so perfect.

lmao @Maddog that's pretty inventive ;)