Photobucket restriction

Ebized

Anyone else being stopped from using their a/c as they now say the use is excess of their 2.4 GB free limit?

Mine has been on the 100%limit for over 2 years - now they say it measuring 3.3GB and can only access if I upgrade, with seemingly no option to remove excess storage and no warning beforehand of the intended restriction.

Given most of the pics I have on PB are largely historic relating to events I have done with this forum I'm buggered if I am going to pay a monthly fee for increasingly nominal use :dry:

So if someone knows a workaround to keep the free option..... :)

Colin,

I was just about to say that if the a/c is now blocked then these images will no longer be visible.

Same applies if you start messing about with your images.

I moved some recently to a fresh folder and they disappeared from the forum posts.

I run PB Pro so loads of space.

Hope you find a Free Fix, but I think pro may be the only option if you wish to stay with PB.

Cheers Alex (Zman) - be interested to hear if anyone has found a way of editing their blocked a/c to get below the 2.4GB restriction so it opens up images on here rather than not.

Alex 2 (Lexx) - my wife has a PB a/c using her own email that at the last time of looking was about 70% full. That also appears to be blocked atm so I am guessing PB have used our IP to stop us using the pics. So neither of us can access the a/cs to delete, copy and paste etc.

Just checked my account out of curiosity and I have a 10GB limit. Though don't have a pro account.

Although I have had an account for as long as PB has been around. So maybe that'll explain it.

Anyway. No idea how to assist with your particular issue Colin.

Media storage is mental - something like all the data recorded in the last 10 years is greater than all the data collected by the entire human race prior to it. Amazon actually makes more money selling server space than they do selling/delivering products.

• Like 1