Unicef!!!

TT350

I give to Help for Heroes, never a problem.

The fact there is a help for heroes charity is problem enough. The MOD spend billions on the means to kill folk but spend two-fifths of f@ck-all on looking after their own people afterwards. If you made those bastards pay the true cost of war we'd see a damn sight less of it.

Couldn't agree more. Would be better than upon declaration of

As it stands though, I have to help them out. Many go into the army because it's the best choice they have for some kind of well paid career. Unfortunatley, the price for that £22k salary can be crippling.

Charity workers also need to get paid...

https://www.charityjob.co.uk/

The problem is, the people at the top are taking huge £250k salaries and the people on the ground, doing all the work standing in the cold rattling a box are getting nothing.

Err, they box rattlers normally get a %, not that I begrudge them.

Definitely disagree with the top boys getting so much BUT and it's a big BUT if they are bringing the money in is it justified. Comes back to the arguement of attracting the right person to do the job. I agree on principle that they shouldnt earn that sort of money but to do that sort of role I'd want 100k easy just for the stress. But if I had no financial burden I'd do it for free but probably not full time. I lose my point, if I had one, there might be one in there, possibly.

Dan I think that Cat charity has too much money given the quality of that gift.

The problem is, the people at the top are taking huge £250k salaries and the people on the ground, doing all the work standing in the cold rattling a box are getting nothing.

Its the same as the "why do MP's get paid so much" argument though - Unicef turned over $5bn in 2015, thats more than Youtube. Any company operating at that level needs staff that can do the job, but unsurprisingly they come at a premium as not everyone knows how to handle a $1bn advertising budget or write policy for 12,000 staff in 150 countries, the fact its a charity has nothing to do with it as without these players the company wouldnt function at all.

• Like 2