Exhaust

Blocko

I have an addiction. I've had almost as many cars now as I've had birthdays (well not quite but it seems like it). A lot of them have been turbo charged and modified. The zed was brought as a more grown up sports car that I didn't need to modify but a week into ownership and I've already brought some new badges and priced up some window tints. The tints will be going on as soon as my other two cars sell.

I've also been reading on google that sports cats are one of the best upgrades. I tried searching for them on the site but the word Cat was forbidden!? Can anyone advise which ones I should be buying? I've only ever gone the decat route before. Will replacement cats go straight on without upsetting the management?

Thanks

Sports Cats AKA HFC (High Flow Cats) are a great upgrade.

Plenty here to choose from for example: https://www.torqen.uk/85-high-flow-cats?orderby=price&orderway=asc

What you buy is up to you though. On my 350Z I bought Berks HFC's originally as the quality is great and the price fair. Oh and yes it "may" cause your EML to come on if it upsets the O2 sensors (easily sorted though with a remap).

Hopefully some other 370Z owners will chime in with some recommendations or ideas for you. ;)

Fyi: It's "bought" not "brought".

The difference between these two words is a very simple one. They are the past tenses of two different verbs. 'Bought' is the past tense of 'buy': I bought a new car last week.

'Brought' is the past tense of 'bring': I brought him a glass of water.

Sorry Blocko not trying to be a d**k or anything. No offence intended.

Yeah I know. I always get that one wrong. Much retardation.

Thanks for the exhaust details. They are cheaper than I was expecting. Still don't know what is best. The dearest ones? What money are remaps on a zed?

Thanks for the exhaust details. They are cheaper than I was expecting. Still don't know what is best. The dearest ones? What money are remaps on a zed?

Hopefully this free "bump" will invite some of the 370Z owners to impart some wisdom as with myself being an ex-350Z owner that's where most of my knowledge is. :blush:

I wouldn't necessarily say that the dearest HFC's are best although you do tend to get what you pay for with these things. I have always found Berk and Invidia exhaust products to be exceptionally well made & good value to boot so I don't think you'd go wrong with either from those two manufacturers.

As for mapping on the Zeds you've two choices I believe being a 370Z owner. Either UpRev (the more common) or ECUtek.

Some info in the link below from Horsham Developments a company I have used many times and would highly recommend if they're convenient for you to use.

Link: http://h-dev.co.uk/3...?v=79cba1185463

There are other mappers available though around the country so there may be others closer to you but price wise that's about the norm give or take a pound or two. ;)