Throttle sensor

SRaven

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for the service and piece mind after a full inspection, very happy.

Can you also help, I need a price from a throttle position sensor on a 2003 350z.

Car lost all power today and had an error code P2138 l,ll double check that though.

I have a D1 throttle controller fitted also, but I'm removing it tomorrow so I can work if it's that or the sensor.

Many Thanks ðŸ‘

It's most likely the sockets on the D1 controller - they dont fit that well and if there is any disconnection or noise on any wire the ECU will go into limp mode.

I'd recommend removing the D1 and see how you get on - if its still a problem it could be the pedal position sensor but it's unlikely.

Reset the error code and left the throttle controller disconnected and iv had no issues this morning losing power.

Thanks for the advise I appreciate it, such a shame the controller has failed its been great fun using it.

I spoke to soon, car has lost all throttle response again.

I have now removed all of the D1 controller but have been left with a miscellaneous connector and no throttle at all now. Looking at the images I have found i would think I would need the OEM throttle connector?

Not sure of the model number for the Throttle controller as I did not purchase or fit it.

The image should help though.

Apologies wiring is not my strong point.

post-29383-0-58884600-1480428903_thumb.jpg

I have been a complete tool beyond words!

I just reviewed the install guide on the forum, didn't realize it just piggy backed onto the original wiring loom.

All removed and working fine now.

Thanks for your help guys so sorry to waste your time.