Essex Members?

biggzi

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, eroll_350z said:

Ah right, the bunker is Kelvedon Hatch right? Just assumed everything was close together haha. 

Yeah you are right buddy, they just like to confuse things with two places having almost the same name in the same county lol. Kelvedon is near Witham and Hatfield Peverel so a little further in towards Colchester if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Jcurtis said:

Yeah you are right buddy, they just like to confuse things with two places having almost the same name in the same county lol. Kelvedon is near Witham and Hatfield Peverel so a little further in towards Colchester if that makes sense.

Yeah that makes perfect sense! Any roads you know of round that way? I've been through Colchester but not really driven around to find good roads.

On 07/02/2018 at 12:33, eroll_350z said:

Yeah that makes perfect sense! Any roads you know of round that way? I've been through Colchester but not really driven around to find good roads.

There are some really tight twists along farmers fields etc but I probably need to explore more really

17 hours ago, xxx180 said:

And yet another. Grays, near Thurrock Lakeside. Seems a few

about in Essex but never see any on my travels. Will give a toot and thumbs up if I see anyone. For info mines a gunmetal, WNZ 3507.

Colin

Ah, see now that's a place I know of!

Shall we all try and organise a meet? I'm sure there will be more Z's from London and Essex that will pop up sooner or later.

I been away for a while but i used to organise a kind of monthly meet at bluewater, im essex side of the bridge but it seems a good focus point and nice drive for the essexey people lol! I'll get one going again for next month! other than that im not far and i'm around lakeside/southend most of the time!

On 2/12/2018 at 15:03, -Bradders- said:

I been away for a while but i used to organise a kind of monthly meet at bluewater, im essex side of the bridge but it seems a good focus point and nice drive for the essexey people lol! I'll get one going again for next month! other than that im not far and i'm around lakeside/southend most of the time!

I'd be up for any of the above meets, all roughly the same distance from me really! Southend would be a laugh though, it'll remind everyone of the younger Max Power cars that used to be around there!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not from Essex but only a stone's throw away from you guys by the sounds of it, I'm a Hertfordshire lad and the London section is dead lol. Bought mine from maldon on Monday, I'll be up for some meets. 

Edited by ZcarRob
Hit save accidentally

• 4 weeks later...