Supercharged Type R to a 370z?

nub

Oh yeah, one of the first and probably the best single mod ever had on a car í ½í±í ¼í¿»

Usually tbh I'd probably say people were mad spending over £300 on an induction kit but when it comes to the Gruppe M or even the Tegiwa M for that matter it's a different story. Worth every penny. ;)

Any interested buyers yet for the Type R?

Sometimes can take a while with selling a modified car. Buyers may mistake a modified car for an abused car (redlined everywhere) which is often not the case, ....exact opposite a lot of the time.

Haha nah mate. I should reduce it to £12,500 if I really wanted to sell it but until I've test driven one and seen one in person I can't be sure!

Had some low baller offers of £8,500, and 10k ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha nah mate. I should reduce it to £12,500 if I really wanted to sell it but until I've test driven one and seen one in person I can't be sure!

Had some low baller offers of £8,500, and 10k ;)

Have to laugh at some peoples cheek, ...I mean you're selling a car at £12.5K and they offer £8.5K! :surrender::lol: Everybody loves a trier but that's taking the pi**.

Oh well I think you should really go test drive one asap. That'll help you make up your mind. ;)

It's actually up for £13,490!Which may be realistic if I'm willing to be patient this time of year, but I'd be more likely to sell at £12,500 which is getting towards a bargain IMO when some stock low mileage CWs are selling for up to 10 standard lol

Guys I am due to view a GT Edition 11 plate on Saturday, would people say it's worth the premium over the regular GT? It has the vinyl on the side, dark silver alloys and apparently the suspension and other bits are revised. I still prefer the alloys in black though. What do we think, is it worth it? ;)

afeead3d23917a4756d3ffb4c3a2e5a2.jpg5123f244431d46b25de203eebbe83f98.jpg

Edited by nub

Ideal offset? Depends how aggressive you want. As for caliper clearance, that depends 100% on the wheel itself, though obivously the wider you go, under most circumstances, the more clearance you'll have.

What I do when looking at wheels is plug in the stock wheel size and offset to the '1010 wheel offset calculator' (google it, awesome tool), then the new wheel size. Flush on the 350Z means 25mm more poke in front, and 30mm more poke in rear. E.G. If you were to space out stock wheels to be perfectly flush/borderline aggressive, you'd run 25mm and 30mm spacers. So basically, you're looking for a wheel that when plugged into the 1010 calculator gives you 25mm more poke in front or thereabouts and 30mm more rear poke in back. If you go over these widths, you'll need more camber and definitely arch work, depending on tire choice. When choosing tires, remember that the Zs like tires to be 2% larger on the rear (use 1010 tire size calculator to confirm).

As I say, that's for a 350, not a 370. A 370 owner will have to tell you exactly how many extra mm poke you want to be 'flush'. If that's what you're aiming for.

When it comes to calipers, watch out for deep concave wheels, even wide ones sometimes have caliper clearance problems due to the extreme concave. For example, the best fitment of Enkei RPF1 won't go over the 350Z brembos, such a shame, I love that wheel.

Lastly, apologies for use of american spellings, I've been on US sites way too long.