Can any member photshop 4 photos for me ?

Irn Bru

You're not going to do it let's face it, it looks gash.

Start thinking what colour vinyl you want. ;)

I'm doing Arlon Mariana Blue some time in the new year with black accents (door handles, roof, etc), then I'll do the brembos yellow (will look great with blue), paint stock rays alloys black and machine a silver edge, then add silver 'RAYS' stickers to the spokes (ala te37s), black side steps (side diffusers on stock skirts), a nismo v1 front bumper with black lip, and a TS style diffuser on stock rear bumper. Done. :)

TBH Ashen I don't think what I was thinking will work and $hitting it that it will ruin her and have to stump up for another spray job. More likely to go down the route of original colour respray and a clear PPF over the front end.

• Like 1

It looks like you bought a body kit and can't afford to spray it. Coming from someone who is in almost that exact position, it's not a great one to be in :lol:

Lol that did cross my mind so think I'll going with what I said in post #32

• Like 1

You're not going to do it let's face it, it looks gash.

Start thinking what colour vinyl you want. ;)

I'm doing Arlon Mariana Blue some time in the new year with black accents (door handles, roof, etc), then I'll do the brembos yellow (will look great with blue), paint stock rays alloys black and machine a silver edge, then add silver 'RAYS' stickers to the spokes (ala te37s), black side steps (side diffusers on stock skirts), a nismo v1 front bumper with black lip, and a TS style diffuser on stock rear bumper. Done. :)

Please don't put stickers on the Rays, it looks cheap :)

You don't know what I have planned exactly, please try not to be so condescending. ;)

I've been modifying cars since I was a nipper (25 years all told now), none of them have ever had anything on them which you could say 'didn't work', I am one of those insecure people who craves approval of my peers, I would not risk doing something to my car that will split opinion, as long as I also like it of course.

I know what I'm going to do, I'm 100% sure you haven't seen exactly what I'm planning and I know it's going to look perfect for the look I'm trying to achieve because I ALWAYS have a 100% clear vision of how the car will look when finished before I buy the first part. I don't know what it is about me (maybe low post count?) that makes you guys think I don't know what I'm doing. :)

Besides, you can be sure I will be whoring pics of my car all over the place when it's done, so feel free to let me know what you think at that time if you like.

Edited by Aashenfox