22 MPG

secretstar07979

20-25 is quite good if you describe yourself as heavy footed ha ha.

I average 25mph normally but I don't usually hammer the car. Yesterday on a largely motorway run from North Lincs to Holmfirth I managed 35mpg, which I think is great.

Edited by Blackstar

I Bet every one's gauge is set on miles to empty lol

my DTE reading was terribly inaccurate, as was the fuel gauge, so no, I normally didn't have anything showing!

Also just like to add at this point that my new car (BMW 330d) has more torque than a zed, but manages 45mpg...

I Bet every one's gauge is set on miles to empty lol

my DTE reading was terribly inaccurate, as was the fuel gauge, so no, I normally didn't have anything showing!

Also just like to add at this point that my new car (BMW 330d) has more torque than a zed, but manages 45mpg...

That's cos it's diesel though.. ;)

204 JDM DE 350 Auto averaged 25.2mpg for 3359.89 litres of Shell V-Nitro, driven daily on all roads including cruising at 3100rpm on Motorways,

and revving to 6500rpm if I get to the lights first, or am first onto the motorway slip road.

No Improvements/changes to mpg have been made despite "performance" improvements of Invidia exhaust, cold air intake, high flow AE air filter, ported plenum, and Horsham plenum spacer, and an engine earth kit. :(

It is faster through the corners now, but that is due to MeisterR shocks :)