Anyone going to DYWB on 16th Nov?

blindbandit

Ah cool. It's a bit too far for me :( maybe someday next year as always wanted to visit the pod!

its great if your local but if im honest its a bit of a @*!# show at times, get to rockingham much better run imo.

Yeah man I'm drifting at rockingham next year. Looking forward to it as I've never been before. I'm lucky to have driftland,knockhill and crail all within an hour of me so never had to travel that far before so will be getting a trailer for it

Ah cool. It's a bit too far for me :( maybe someday next year as always wanted to visit the pod!

its great if your local but if im honest its a bit of a @*!# show at times, get to rockingham much better run imo.

Yeah man I'm drifting at rockingham next year. Looking forward to it as I've never been before. I'm lucky to have driftland,knockhill and crail all within an hour of me so never had to travel that far before so will be getting a trailer for it

same with me i have norfolk arena, santa pod and rockingham all with in an hour from me,

Which rockingham event you going for ?