Which hoover?

Chris141084

Maybe a Harry instead of a Henry / George / Hetty / James / Charles?

"has a unique carbon element that will remove the bad smells from your sofa or carpet. Click here to read more about the Harry."

Harry is a small fan heater. Harry the heater. My wife and I will be starting a cease and desist legal proceeding because this is clear theft of our intellectual property, we've been calling our small fan heaters Harry for over 16 years. They should have called it Vernon. Vernon the vaccuum.

• Like 1

Harry is a small fan heater. Harry the heater. My wife and I will be starting a cease and desist legal proceeding because this is clear theft of our intellectual property, we've been calling our small fan heaters Harry for over 16 years. They should have called it Vernon. Vernon the vaccuum.

Is the wife okay with you turning Harry on and getting him all hot and sweaty?

• Like 1

Dyson all the way! Easily the most powerful vacuum on the market, yes it's a fair chunk of cash but 100% worth it. You get what you pay for in this world.

They do tool kits for using in the car, extension hose is really useful to get inbetween the seats and dashboard etc. The V8 cordless one runs for 40 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If at all possible, opt for a corded vacuum as like for like it'll be better than its cordless counterpart in almost every way. And if you're going corded then what Ricky did gone done say.

If you are stuck with a cordless options then I've found that Dyson tend to be the better options if your budget can stretch to it.