NYC Yellow 350Z badly looked after

Banz

I must say I was expecting worse. Being in NYC I would definitely expect it to have dings especially if its kept on the street. The fact it looks like the owner has just had some damage repaired would indicate a certain amount of care. Although of course there is no guarantee how long its been like it for. Hopefully it is actually being looked after properly especially under the bonnet.

The car was in pretty bad condition. It's hard to see from the photo. Windows were filthy, I wanted to take a peak inside but was difficult. The body was full of dent and scratches but this is normal in NYC unless you're really well off and park in private car park. I still envy the guy/girl who owns it! Insurance is insane here. For someone 35+ with 0 years of driving history in US, it's $450 per month and I live in a good neighborhood. Parking is another $400.

I saw one in NJ the other month and the bonnet was smashed up and the bumpers were hanging off so this one looks much better. It amazes me how careless drivers are over there when parking. I think the majority of people bounce off other cars to see how much room they have :scare:

My gf must hate me when parking because I refuse to park in any space which looks like it'll give someone the chance to knock my car :D It's always tucked away in a corner or taking two bays (always two bays at the back of a car park where noone parks anyways)

My gf must hate me when parking because I refuse to park in any space which looks like it'll give someone the chance to knock my car :D It's always tucked away in a corner or taking two bays (always two bays at the back of a car park where noone parks anyways)

I am the same, but still seem to end up with some beaten up heap parked right next to me when there are loads of spaces elsewhere.