Potential scirocco swap for a 350z

Shaun1982

Evening guys, just toying with the idea of maybe going back to another zed from the Scirocco I replaced my last zen with.

Is there anyone out there that fancies a potential swap or swap with money etc? It's a candy white 59 gt tdi 170 dsg with 62k on it. This is purely just a feeler to see if it's viable. Oh a zed needs to be an auto too ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it's Clark motorsport that have a 350gt auto up for sale if that's any use to you. Worth a shout to ask if they'd be interested. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edited by STYLZ

Think it's Clark motorsport that have a 350gt auto up for sale if that's any use to you. Worth a shout to ask if they'd be interested. I'll see if I can find the link.

a Zed is still a Zed while a 350GT is a Skyline....

I think the op is quite clear in the fact that he is after a zed auto...simple...

Edited by valy

Isn't Clark's a Skyline as I looked at the add. Looks a well cared for Skyline though :thumbs:

I think the op is quite clear in the fact that he is after a zed auto...simple...

Sounds like someone's on their time of the month.

I was just giving the op an alternative option mate. Take a chill pill or smoke something.

• Like 2

I was just giving the op an alternative option mate. Take a chill pill or smoke something.

:thumbdown: ... calm down pal ... I was stating the obvious here...if he wanted a skyline I am sure he would've written that....

anyway glwts op

:thumbdown: ... calm down pal ... I was stating the obvious here...if he wanted a skyline I am sure he would've written that....

anyway glwts op

Just sounds like u want to nitpick about anything. As CLEARLY mentioned, I was giving the op another option, full stop.

Seriously mate, go put a tampon in. You're starting to become an irritation.

• Like 1