Toyosport or Japspeed k2

Paul_B

Hi every one,

I have just found out my back box and centre pipe are pretty much done for, And have to change the system, as I don't have a massive budget, it looks like the toyosport or Japspeed k2 seem the best options for me, I'm looking for a quietist system but with a nice tone, can any only tell me the diffrences? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Bought a pair of "sport cats"from these people.Within two weeks had one core in the lefthand car come loose,yeah the rattle is great!Welded a full pipe diameter crack in the right side cat yesterday.All this from April 11the this year.Not bad ehh.

If you check all of the cheap crap suppliers part numbers for these exhaust systems,it might give a clue as to the origins of manufacture.

Steer clear and save up a bit longer,it will cost less in the long run.

• Like 1

Cobra and Scorpion come with lifetime warranties, they are better quality than the above, and should you have issues you can get it resolved. You may find buying cheap isn't always the cheapest option.

Deal below starts tomorrow

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/112917-cobra-sport-black-friday-cyber-monday-offer-15-off-rrp/

Hi every one,

I have just found out my back box and centre pipe are pretty much done for, And have to change the system, as I don't have a massive budget, it looks like the toyosport or Japspeed k2 seem the best options for me, I'm looking for a quietist system but with a nice tone, can any only tell me the diffrences? Thanks

Theres a couple of members selling exhausts in 350z for sale section, might be worth a look if your on a budget

I have the toyosport on mine, same as japspeed K2 cat back sounds super. Very oem+ nice sports sound, not ott

You think? The Toyo that used to be on mine sounded very tinny and as if it's made of thin light materials or something. The OEM that used to be on my other Zed on the other hand, is basically silent in the cabin but has a decent tone from outside, if only it was louder.

• Like 1