Wheels for Orange Car

secretstar07979

Beautiful wheels and excellent colour choice (but only for an aggressive fitment, would look weird on a stock height car, black would work better), I assume they are Rota D2? If so, then unfortunately, they weigh about a gazillion tons. Definitely only for looks, they are the single heaviest wheel Rota make I believe. :( If they are genuine Work Meisters, then respect! to the owner.

Edited by Aashenfox

Beautiful wheels and excellent colour choice (but only for an aggressive fitment, would look weird on a stock height car, black would work better), I assume they are Rota D2? If so, then unfortunately, they weigh about a gazillion tons. Definitely only for looks, they are the single heaviest wheel Rota make I believe. :( If they are genuine Work Meisters, then respect! to the owner.

They're Work Meister 3P's. Rota D2 are one piece so it's obvious the difference :)

They're Work Meister 3P's. Rota D2 are one piece so it's obvious the difference :)

Despite the fact that I did allow for the possibility (iI could have sworn I've seen screws on the Rotas :blush:), I offer a further apology to the owner of what are no doubt, epic, wheels. As I said before, respect. I've got a arlon mariana blue wrap planned soon which those wheels would suit like a black eye on Boris Johnson. :)

Edited by Aashenfox

Despite the fact that I did allow for the possibility (iI could have sworn I've seen screws on the Rotas :blush:), I offer a further apology to the owner of what are no doubt, epic, wheels. As I said before, respect. I've got a arlon mariana blue wrap planned soon which those wheels would suit like a black eye on Boris Johnson. :)

the old rota d1 had the bolts the current D2 doesnt

1.jpgAM4A1696-L.jpg

I also own a set of Miester S1's so the shape of the spokes looks noticeably different to me, maybe not so much to someone who doesn't own them and see them every day!