18th October - Milton Keynes Zed Meet

Apoc124

How about the 17th? It's a Thursday. In one of the pubs that have been short-listed - preferably somewhere with good lighting.

Thoughts?

17th is my birthday, i cant guarantee i will be in any state to A: drive or B: know where i am or what day it is

any other day may be better for me :lol:

Edited by Apoc124

I've scraped the bottom coming out of multi story car parks - and my car is stock height! Unavoidable in some places unfortunately.

And yes Andy, should be fitted and purring nicely by then. Still crossing fingers that it arrives today or tomorrow at Tarmac and gets to the garage latest Saturday.

Edited by OliverB

Just got an email from UPS saying my order for the 'zorst is being processed as of today. I have no idea if that means it is on the way to the garage as of today or the 7-10 day delivery window starts as of today. Hope it's the former! I've contact Chris at Tarmac for details.

Ouch!

Just scraped the bottom of my car along a run of speed bumps. The downside of having a lowered car I guess!

Is it on coil overs bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope just springs Andy, had a good look on Tuesday.

Good meet everyone and yes we'll aim to try some pubs out.. Can't guarantee to get it right first time, but we have at least one car club friendly landlord that i've spoken with.

How's the bonnet doing Andy after the carpark workshop?

Mark.

• 4 weeks later...